Need to get back to gym [more friends wouldn't hurt ;-) ]

Options
I have been on MFP since roughly 15 January 2013 and so far I have lost 7lbs and have a long way to go. I am busy sorting out my diet further so that I eat throughout the day instead of only at lunch time and at dinner.

After having stopped all alcohol and losing weight I am feeling great. Put on an old shirt of mine today and already people are commenting.

My next step GYM!!!!

I have a gym subscription but am ashamed to admit haven't been back to the gym since last year November. It is too terrible I just don't seem to be able to crack the thought of going back.

Do any of you have some advice, tips or something so I can get my head around it; can't keep on saying I'll go back tomorrow.

Replies

• tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Think of the beautiful blonde hotties in tight sweat pants, squatting and bouncing. their toned midriffs... sweaty and tight.

Thought about it? yeah???

See you on the treadmill in an hour....
  • vaughanza
    Options
    Lol good point dude

Thank you
  • vaughanza
    Options
    Going to see if I can finally get myself back to the gym tonight.
  • vashnic
    Options
    I joined and started trying to get in better shape mid January too! What helped a lot was setting my calendar to fit in 'GYM TIME NO EXCUSES GET OUT OF BED' during the morning chunks. Also, every 30 min or so of exercising was another delicious yummy thing I could eat. :love: MFP is good for having a set, concrete goal that makes you want to try very hard to meet. Once you have a workout routine down, it becomes natural--feels weird not exercising on some days. Who would have thought! :noway:
  • Albion147
    Options
    Running is the best practices since it makes you blaze the calories, Walking, Sprinting and including mounts or a grade can blaze 180 calories in 30 minutes....