15 months, 91lbs down, Finally overweight!! (pics)

Options

Replies

• CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Yay Faye! You've made amazing progress and your figure is absolutely stunning! :flowerforyou:
  • lilyfinn
    Options
    You are such an inspiration and you look beautiful.
    Good luck with the fertility treatment. You'll be a wonderful mum x
  • mizchubby69
    Options
    Wow Faye, growing an inch, looking amazing great to see, I hope you keep up the great work. I hope I can make such great progress as you have done incredible.
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Your hard work and determination to get to your goal is an inspiration, certainly to me! And judging by the pics, the results speak for themselves - a huge difference and you look absolutely fabulous!! :drinker:
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    you look bloody gorgeous hun and what a figure:bigsmile:

martyxxx
  • NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful, well done you, great work, so motivating :smile:
  • lovelillies
    Options
    Really well done :flowerforyou:
    I bet you feel on top of the world, you look terrific.
    Be proud, you deserve to be.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    You lost 91lbs, Gain an inch in height, Lost a shoe size but Kept the girls!

tumblr_lzwagsA2Bs1r7n0dh.gif

GREAT JOB!!
  • tammyb1995
    tammyb1995 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    beautiful!
  • flhedinger
    Options
    I just had to respond to your post -- not only do you look great (you really do -- I love the dress you're wearing in your current picture) -- but my name is also Faye! I don't come accross too many people with the same name as me! Anyway, you look amazing and I wish you all of the best luck in the world getting pregnant.
  • gss116
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • dynamicwon
    dynamicwon Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and ready to be a Mommy! No worries you can eat healthy while pregnant and drink plenty of water. Once your doc agrees (usually 2-6 weeks depending on type of delivery) you can start exercising again. I did it two times successfully and once after twins and a c-section both times! I wish you well on making that baby! You got this!!!
  • NiaBossy
    Options
    You look great. Keep the good work:happy:
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your dedication has paid off! You look great lady!
  • Makeda1211
    Makeda1211 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Beginning stats:

Height: 5ft4.5
    SW:272.8
    Shoe size: 9eee (extra wide fitting)

Current stats:

Height: 5ft 5.5
    CW: 191.4
    Shoe size 8 (standard width)

so apparently I've grown an inch and lost a shoe size while I've been doing this!
    I came to MFP in Nov 2011 with the aim of getting my BMI to 30 so we could start fertility treatment, now that I'm where I need to be am I going to stop? NO! Hopefully a pregnancy will stop me in my tracks for 9 months or so but I'm going to push on until I'm in the healthy weight range :smile:

Aug 2011 - Dec 2012
    0346cca1-40c8-4df2-a719-275478574cd3.jpg

Sep 2011 - Feb 2013
    b7db1220-7e0a-4105-86e8-5a6c59747bda.jpg

I'm right there with you and support your efforts. You look amazing. I think that the weight loss is helping me along without the treatments so far. Thank GOD!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Good for you!! Love the dress in the After pic.
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You have the most incredible hour glass figure, well done! And good luck with the pregnancy, my frie d lost a lot of weight and is now a mum to a beautiful 1 yr old girl. Your incredible x
  • sclarktiw
    Options
    You LOOK AMAZING!!! Really nice curves on you! Keep up the good work and good luck with the FT!!!
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    You lost 91lbs, Gain an inch in height, Lost a shoe size but Kept the girls!

tumblr_lzwagsA2Bs1r7n0dh.gif

GREAT JOB!!

Hahahahaha! Very true!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!