85 pounds lost in 8 months w/ pics.

Options

Replies

• Ronnie2002
    Ronnie2002 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...keep it up and enjoy those babies.
  • jordansh1961
    Options
    you go girl. your story lifted me up, I just go started, down 9 lbs and 100 to go but reading stories like yours keep me going when I want to give up. Thanks hope we can be friends
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    AWEZUMMMMZ!
  • MrsHoback
    Options
    You rock lady! Thank you for posting. Very inspiring!
  • therayeraye
    therayeraye Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats on your journey I wish you and your family well :D
  • katie1982mcmullen
    Options
    Well done :smile:
  • aka1030
    aka1030 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I'm glad to know you feel that way too! This is really inspiring, thank you so much for sharing.
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Inspirational, you started near my highest weight (252) and are at my goal weight. I'm experiencing a month long plateau which is driving me insane, this is really just what I needed. You look amazing girl, congrats!
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Omg lady look amazing, great job well done
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    What's left to say that hasn't been said here already, except you won the MFP and the internet.
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is awesome!
  • LLaceFace
    LLaceFace Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    How was insanity? I have seen it many times and was going to try it but am really hesitant about the intensity of it?....

I had to restart insanity several times before I was able to do it.
    I would try the fit test and day one and if I could not complete it I would stop and lose weight for another 2 weeks before trying again.
    After I had lost about 50 pounds and strengthened myself with running I was finally able to get through it. I had to take tylenol before my workouts the first week just to numb the soreness enough to push through...It is by far the hardest workout I have ever done in my life. But it is worth it!
  • LLaceFace
    Options
    Inspirational, you started near my highest weight (252) and are at my goal weight. I'm experiencing a month long plateau which is driving me insane, this is really just what I needed. You look amazing girl, congrats!

Amazing loss so far hun!!!!
    I have been there! I had a month long plateau and nearly lost my mind. Running 20 miles a week and eating right while seeing now loss was messing with my head!
    Stay strong... now that you have lost so much it will come off a lot slower, but thats only because you have less to lose! which is amazing! Keep it up! I know how hard you have worked :)
  • wall_i_am
    Options
    Fantastic achievement and keep up the good work... best of luck with your running too :)
  • skittles137
    skittles137 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    wow, amazing. Good job
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Your so right, it's only hen you stop making excuses that you really change your life. Great motivation, thank you x
  • Joey_TheGreat
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! you look fantastic, keep up the healthy lifestyle!
  • LLaceFace
    Options
    you go girl. your story lifted me up, I just go started, down 9 lbs and 100 to go but reading stories like yours keep me going when I want to give up. Thanks hope we can be friends

I cant count how many times I looked to the success forum to find motivation! It means a lot that I could motivate you :)
    Don't give up ever. I know that there will be times when it is harder than others, just do not stop!
    I am looking forward to seeing your success post in the forum :)
  • LLaceFace
    Options
    I totally needed to read this today as I start my journey once again to lose about 70 lbs. I'm tired of failing at it and you just gave me a kick in the pants! Thanks so much!

You look amazing!

Thank you! You motivate me! When I run or workout I think about all the people who were inspired by my hard work and it makes me work harder. You will kick butt!!!! That 70 pounds will fall off!
  • MsipiGRITS
    MsipiGRITS Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome! You give me hopes I can actually improve my running time! Great job! Just shows that hard work pays in the end...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!