30DS Halfway Through

Options
Davina_JH
Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
Thought I'd post here, pics didn't seem to work in my blog... Less than four weeks...Progress!!!!

Hi friends :)

I thought I would post some pictures to help anyone who needs motivation...I can see a huge difference! I have been actively trying to lose weight since the beginning of December, and joined MFP in the middle of January (35 days ago today). I am down 19 lbs. since December.

The "before" pictures were taken January 18th, less than four weeks ago! I started 30 Day Shred, and today did day 3 of Level Two (I'm not even half way through it!). The second set of pictures was taken this morning. Hopes this motivates someone today!

I'm 5'8"+

My weight in the first set of pictures was 192.

My current weight is 186.

This is what a SIX POUND loss can look like!!

35hoids.jpg

2l8j78z.jpg

25qzxh0.jpg

293kfbt.jpg

dw6ej6.jpg

2rlyikm.jpg

Replies

• alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! 30DS really works, I've used it myself and couldn't believe how many inches I lost (considering how few lbs I lost). Really amazing job! Keep it up!
  • GypsyNrs4Evr
    GypsyNrs4Evr Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    NICE!!! :drinker:
  • Davina_JH
    Options
    Thank you! :happy: I am not even half-way to my goal, but pretty successful so far :drinker:
  • ralphie_hutch
    Options
    thats fantastic progress, well done you!

have you been doing it every day? I have the dvd and have done about 8 days at Level 1 but never consecutive days as I do gym and C25k inbetween.....
  • adgirl1995
    adgirl1995 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job.
  • shannonsky
    shannonsky Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Perfect timing, I'm on day 3 :)
  • Davina_JH
    Options
    I think I've skipped Sundays...I didn't really keep track at first; I'm not sure exactly when I started it :P But I will be finishing it for sure! Debating whether to move right on to Level 3 after ten days, or see what condition I'm in and decide from there. I think if I don't feel I'm doing the moves as well as I should be, I'll wait until I am to move to Level 3.
    Question is...what to do after? :huh:
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look fabulous. Today will be my halfway mark. It feels great to know I'm halfway through!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! Very inspiring. I can already see more definition in your abs. Thanks for sharing!
  • wmako
    wmako Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Big difference! You look great! I''m halfway through Level 2 and not seeing a big difference yet except in my arms, but I'll keep truckin'.
  • lauracanmore
    lauracanmore Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, it's really encouraging to see how much progress can be made in a relatively short period of time. You look great! :)
  • cosmic0074
    cosmic0074 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Look at you!!!! :drinker: Love the changes, you're looking fantastic. I was gonna post my halfway progress a few days ago, but chickened out :blushing:
  • michellerenee22
    michellerenee22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I need to get to best buy and get the DVD so I can get started, I have heard so many good stories!
  • Davina_JH
    Options
    Look at you!!!! :drinker: Love the changes, you're looking fantastic. I was gonna post my halfway progress a few days ago, but chickened out :blushing:
    Yeah, I saw that! You should post them :)
  • Davina_JH
    Options
    Congrats! I need to get to best buy and get the DVD so I can get started, I have heard so many good stories!
    All 3 workouts are on YouTube :wink: Ssshhh...
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just what I needed to movtivate me to get my day 8 of level 1 done. Thanks!
  • hiddenaudacity
    hiddenaudacity Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Love Michelle and the fact that she has discovered such a fantastic way to help others :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss!!! Looks like more than 6lbs!!! 30DS is so amazing!!
  • Jojan_neke
    Jojan_neke Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT!!!!

You can be so proud of yourself! I have been doing the shred for 9 days. So I will be moving on to level 2 in a few days!
    I have lost a lot of inches already and my pants are baggy now :)

You inspire me to keep up the good work.
  • jessclutter79
    jessclutter79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow!!! I'm only on day 4 of level 1- this is motivating! Thank you for posting & congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!