Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30DS Halfway Through

Davina_JH
Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
Thought I'd post here, pics didn't seem to work in my blog... Less than four weeks...Progress!!!!

Hi friends :)

I thought I would post some pictures to help anyone who needs motivation...I can see a huge difference! I have been actively trying to lose weight since the beginning of December, and joined MFP in the middle of January (35 days ago today). I am down 19 lbs. since December.

The "before" pictures were taken January 18th, less than four weeks ago! I started 30 Day Shred, and today did day 3 of Level Two (I'm not even half way through it!). The second set of pictures was taken this morning. Hopes this motivates someone today!

I'm 5'8"+

My weight in the first set of pictures was 192.

My current weight is 186.

This is what a SIX POUND loss can look like!!

35hoids.jpg

2l8j78z.jpg

25qzxh0.jpg

293kfbt.jpg

dw6ej6.jpg

2rlyikm.jpg

Replies

• alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Wow! You look awesome! 30DS really works, I've used it myself and couldn't believe how many inches I lost (considering how few lbs I lost). Really amazing job! Keep it up!
  • GypsyNrs4Evr
    GypsyNrs4Evr Posts: 49 Member
    NICE!!! :drinker:
  • Davina_JH
    Thank you! :happy: I am not even half-way to my goal, but pretty successful so far :drinker:
  • thats fantastic progress, well done you!

have you been doing it every day? I have the dvd and have done about 8 days at Level 1 but never consecutive days as I do gym and C25k inbetween.....
  • adgirl1995
    adgirl1995 Posts: 17 Member
    Amazing! Great job.
  • shannonsky
    shannonsky Posts: 75 Member
    Perfect timing, I'm on day 3 :)
  • Davina_JH
    I think I've skipped Sundays...I didn't really keep track at first; I'm not sure exactly when I started it :P But I will be finishing it for sure! Debating whether to move right on to Level 3 after ten days, or see what condition I'm in and decide from there. I think if I don't feel I'm doing the moves as well as I should be, I'll wait until I am to move to Level 3.
    Question is...what to do after? :huh:
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Congrats!! You look fabulous. Today will be my halfway mark. It feels great to know I'm halfway through!
  • Wow, what a transformation! Very inspiring. I can already see more definition in your abs. Thanks for sharing!
  • wmako
    wmako Posts: 36 Member
    Big difference! You look great! I''m halfway through Level 2 and not seeing a big difference yet except in my arms, but I'll keep truckin'.
  • lauracanmore
    lauracanmore Posts: 4 Member
    Thanks for posting, it's really encouraging to see how much progress can be made in a relatively short period of time. You look great! :)
  • cosmic0074
    cosmic0074 Posts: 91 Member
    Look at you!!!! :drinker: Love the changes, you're looking fantastic. I was gonna post my halfway progress a few days ago, but chickened out :blushing:
  • michellerenee22
    michellerenee22 Posts: 32 Member
    Congrats! I need to get to best buy and get the DVD so I can get started, I have heard so many good stories!
  • Davina_JH
    Look at you!!!! :drinker: Love the changes, you're looking fantastic. I was gonna post my halfway progress a few days ago, but chickened out :blushing:
    Yeah, I saw that! You should post them :)
  • Davina_JH
    Congrats! I need to get to best buy and get the DVD so I can get started, I have heard so many good stories!
    All 3 workouts are on YouTube :wink: Ssshhh...
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Wow! Just what I needed to movtivate me to get my day 8 of level 1 done. Thanks!
  • hiddenaudacity
    hiddenaudacity Posts: 122 Member
    Awesome!!! Love Michelle and the fact that she has discovered such a fantastic way to help others :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    Awesome loss!!! Looks like more than 6lbs!!! 30DS is so amazing!!
  • Jojan_neke
    Jojan_neke Posts: 44 Member
    I LOVE IT!!!!

You can be so proud of yourself! I have been doing the shred for 9 days. So I will be moving on to level 2 in a few days!
    I have lost a lot of inches already and my pants are baggy now :)

You inspire me to keep up the good work.
  • jessclutter79
    jessclutter79 Posts: 13 Member
    wow!!! I'm only on day 4 of level 1- this is motivating! Thank you for posting & congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!