Hey

Options
Hi im Lee currently im 251lbs lost 5lbs so far with this amazing app my aim is to be around 200-210 for my first ever holiday in july want a half decent beach body lol. Would like to add some friends from the forum as i think it will help when i see other peoples weight loss success. Dont really want to add friends from my facebook as im very aware of my weight which has damaged my confidence. So if you want to take the journey with me add me lol

Replies

• Penny1328
    Penny1328 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Penny.. I've been considering bariatric surgery but I'm very scared to go through with it. I've failed many times from dieting throughout my life but I thought I'd give it one more try! I've lost 12 lbs since my last drs appt in November. I really want to try to knuckle down and lose faster than that! I need to lose 100 lbs!! Bariatric is fast but I'm not sure if its for me! I so wanted to feel and look better by this summer! Maybe we can inspire each other! :smile:
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Good luck to both of you. 100 lbs is very possible with diet changes. I'm 93 lbs through the 100+ I needed to lose, and the vast majority of it has been entirely due to eating healthier and portion control over the past year. Feel free to add me.