Good walking shoes

Options
Could anyone suggest a good walking shoe? I walk alot on pavement but also hit the trails.

Replies

• PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I just recently purchased a pair of Asics. I have always been a Nike or Rebok fan but these shoes are AMAZING! They leave me feeling energized. I know a couple of fitness trainers who highly reccommend Asics...
    Good Luck! :flowerforyou:
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Everyone loves Asics but for whatever reason, they just don't fit me right... and I tried just about every style. Same with Mizuno. I ended up with Nike Zoom Vomero and just love them. Very comfy.
  • cheyanne79
    cheyanne79 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would have to agree. I have tried several shoes, but Asics are probably the best. If you want a really good shoe for you, you might try a shoe store that watches how you walk and finds the right shoe for the way your foot is shaped and the way you walk. It is kind of expensive, but a lot of the girls (nurses) I work with have went and love it.
  • Perissology
    Perissology Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I personally love New Balance. New Balance shoes are made to fit any foot. If you have a New Balance store near you go there, let them fit your foot. .
  • Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I recommend visiting a local running store. The staff there are extremely knowledgeable about fitting shoes, and they usually have great return / refund policies. They will be able to steer you to shoes that will be perfect for your needs. :)