Darn you Wii Fit!

Options
13»

Replies

• lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    haha! when i played wii sport i took the fit test.... and it said i was 73!!!! 73!! can you believe it! i was like 21 at the time.... lol... so.. we all know who here is bad at sports... the only game i was good at was bowling lol..

i think 43 is good!! haha compaired to mine!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    when I first bought it a couple of years ago my age was in the 70's and now once and a while depending on what it wants me to do my age was once 20, since I am 47 I thought it was pretty good. There have been times when I wanted to throw it out the window when I step on it and it says oh, or when you start it says where have you been, you need to do this everyday, once and awhile when I get on it says great but not too much.
  • ThePersnicketyOtter
    Options
    Mine would say "Oh!" everytime I stepped on it like I was hurting it or something..... :frown:

I actually thought it was saying "Ow!"
  • LitaRose77
    LitaRose77 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    It is too dang chipper when it announces "That's Obese"! I think for my husand, since he is like, rail thin, it asked him once if he was there or standing on the board....I left the room at the point....
  • Dezmodus
    Dezmodus Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i haven't used mine since i started to run, it's pretty difficult to drag it around with you outside. Last i checked it was still giving my mii a belly even though i was in the "normal" range (FINALLY)

I'll have to check it again and see if it gives me any lip this time.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    haha! when i played wii sport i took the fit test.... and it said i was 73!!!! 73!! can you believe it! i was like 21 at the time.... lol... so.. we all know who here is bad at sports... the only game i was good at was bowling lol..

i think 43 is good!! haha compaired to mine!

Ouch! :noway:
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    That is why I quit using it. I wanted to ask if it could fly too. Every day it would tell me I was Obese. I already knew that!!!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    47 everytime!! And I am 35 so yea its not very nice to us all now is it!?!?!
  • brandi2258
    brandi2258 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good Grief! I think the people in my office think I'm crazy now! These responses just cracked me up!! Just what I needed today!

On another note, I mute the tv when I step on the scale! And I agree with telling it no on the fitness tips out of spite! :laugh:
  • Montegue42
    Options
    My dad's girlfriend and I were using it last night for yoga, taking turns, and we just yelled at it the whole time. It was kind of therapeutic? It was the first time that I had used it, so I'm not too annoyed with it telling my I am overweight because I am...that's why I'm here ;)

But next time I will be putting some Pandora on instead.
  • PattyJane167
    PattyJane167 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Oh it just kills me with the "OOOHHHH" when ya set on the board...But its a blast to do!!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    47 everytime!! And I am 35 so yea its not very nice to us all now is it!?!?!

Maybe when you're 47 it'll tell you you're 35?