Replies

• gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    I'm afraid of Carbs
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    There is nothing better than oily discharge.

WTF??

somebody was on here a couple of weeks ago explaining that taking a certain diet pill prevented your body from absorbing the fat you eat and that when you see oily stuff in your pee, that's a good thing because it's just fat that your body hasn't absorbed.

it was a trainwreck of a thread.
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Pancakes! Pizza! French Fries! Tater Tots! I swear! It tastes JUST LIKE THE REAL THING!! :huh:
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    "You gotta change up your routine to confuse your muscles"

Meh, I'll just teach them calculus
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    OMG I'm so full. How does anyone eat over 1200 calories a day? What are some more foods I can eat?
  • sweeTTurbo
    Options
    If you are not hungry - you are eating too much! 800 calories of a Burger King meal a day will make you fat even if you don't eat anything else. Run, run, run, starve, starve, starve :)

(how's dat for beating a dead horse, lol)
  • TigressPat
    Options
    will I lose (loose!!!) my boobs???
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options

WTF??

somebody was on here a couple of weeks ago explaining that taking a certain diet pill prevented your body from absorbing the fat you eat and that when you see oily stuff in your pee, that's a good thing because it's just fat that your body hasn't absorbed.

omgsh i looked up that pill and alot of people on walmarts reviews and other pages were saying they were crapping themselves
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    I gained 1 lb this week!! WTF???
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,734 Member
    Options
    What is a MILF ?
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    OMG I went swimming with my friends and someone was taking pictures. I saw this tagged on FB and almost died! I LOOK SO FAT! Tell me straight up you guys, am I fat? Here's the pic, don't laugh!!! I'm so embarrassed right now!

Candice-Swanpoel-6.jpg

Hmm...well you are kind of fat in that pic...well, curvy I guess is the proper term. Just photoshop it and re post...cut some of that gut off though...JEEEZ!!!

Stop fat shaming! And skinny shaming! You must approve of everything equally at all times!
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options

WTF??

omgsh i looked up that pill and alot of people on walmarts reviews and other pages were saying they were crapping themselves

Uhhhhh...LMFAO!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!!!! Who doesn't want oily anal leakage???
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Why are my loved ones sabotaging me?

They're just jealous. Everyone is jealous of you.

<--- is back for the drama, pleased to find previous post as been quoted.
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,734 Member
    Options
    I
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    OMG I went swimming with my friends and someone was taking pictures. I saw this tagged on FB and almost died! I LOOK SO FAT! Tell me straight up you guys, am I fat? Here's the pic, don't laugh!!! I'm so embarrassed right now!

Candice-Swanpoel-6.jpg

Where the hell can I buy that suit?????
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I can't get to 1200 calories a day how am I supposed to eat that much?!?!

Five years ago I lost a gazillion pounds by sucking on cinnamon sticks all day because cinnamon revs up your metabolism.

I only eat negative calorie foods because it burns calories just to chew them.

I eat 1000 calories a day. If you don't like it and try to give me some useful information I'm going to report you because you are a meanie fatty pants!!

I only do cardio because my sister's best friend's cousin's aunts baby daddy's mom said it will make me bulky.

ETA:

20080202231407!Beating-a-dead-horse.gif
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

WTF??

i believe the correct term is "loose stools". not to be confused with "lose stools", which is an imperative statement meaning something completely different.
  • SGT_Reg
    SGT_Reg Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Use coconut oil for everything... Brush your teeth with it, put it in your hair....
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options

WTF??

i believe the correct term is "loose stools". not to be confused with "lose stools", which is an imperative statement meaning something completely different.

haha
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    beatingadeadhorsecallme.jpg \m/

WIN!!!
    /thread