hi,looking for some friends!

Options

Replies

• swingsnatchlift
    swingsnatchlift Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm Jennifer. Would live to support you. I'm newish as well (signed up long ago, go started in the fall, and then derailed. I'm back today starting over again). Please feel free to add me.
  • Troylene1969
    Options
    Hello there .. I"m Troylene .. I am new to this also .. I am the type of person that needs motivation as well as i will help motivate you .. Please feel free to add me. Lets do this together and make it FUN !!! :happy:
  • NeeneVa
    NeeneVa Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My name is Darlene. I am also looking for friends here and would be more than happy to try to help keep you motivated. We can all do this!! :-)

Please feel free to add me as well.
  • veronicamiranda3781
    Options
    You can add me if you like
  • alednnz
    Options
    Hi, I've been here for only one week, I'm somewhat lost still, welcome aboard and good luck!
  • GasnotGas
    GasnotGas Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I have been lurking around these boards for a week or so now. Anyone can feel free to ad me.
  • hayles333
    hayles333 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for a month, and am always looking for MFP friends so that we can encourage each other (and keep each other accountable) -- feel free to add me...that goes for any of the previous posters as well! :)
  • JenR83
    Options
    You can add me. I just joined a couple of weeks ago when I started 10k training. Need motivation!!
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Cheryl2627
    Cheryl2627 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! welcome! you can add me if you like..
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Welcome to an awesome site ...you can never have enough friends/support ... you are more than welcome to add me and wishing you much success in your healthy lifestyle :bigsmile:
  • luv86elle
    luv86elle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

You can add me if you'd like.

Heres to a healthier life! :)
  • Emma_701
    Emma_701 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking to add people on here too so if anyone wants to add me please send a request! I've been using the site along with working out for a little over a month here and need some motivation to kick it up a notch!
  • kittykat925
    kittykat925 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi, add me if you'd like. Were all here to motivate and support :)
  • katie10101
    katie10101 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over, so please add me, too!!! I need all the help and support I can get. :tongue:
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I haven't been on here long - but the support you get on here is FABTABULOUS! We are all doing this together!
  • groke101
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request. Happy to add you.
  • littlelu222
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Add me. I strive to login daily and I have an open diary.
  • Sweettooth65
    Options
    Hi. I am new here also...about 2 weeks. Please add me to your friend list. I try to login daily to monitor my food intake and activity levels, so hope to see you often.