Back again, this time for good.

Options
Hey there. My name is Kristina and I have been here many times before but always seem to fall off track with my eating and exercise and end up deleting my account. But this time, before I even signed up again, I have taken the time to get my eating habits under control and have already lost eight pounds, which I am absolutely ecstatic about. So I thought now was better than never for jumping back on the myfitnesspal bandwagon.

I have always been heavy, not particularly to start with but more so in my late teens and now, at the age of 22, I think enough is enough. There is only so many times you can look in the mirror and be disgusted with yourself. I am already on my way to being what I want to be and I hope, with some of your support, I can make the goals I want to make in the time I want to make them.

Replies

• Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    FR sent
  • kwilliams386
    kwilliams386 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have done the same thing, as life situations change. I hope I will make it a life style change now. Good luck, lets keep each other on track!
  • kirstynday88
    kirstynday88 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • kristinamc90
    Options
    Thanks. Accepted. :)
  • kristinamc90
    Options
    Thank you. Cannot wait to shed these pounds now. :)
  • kristensuz
    kristensuz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Same here! This is my 6th time back, now at my heaviest! Let's keep in touch and make each other accountable for doing this!
  • kristinamc90
    Options
    Yes please, lets. I was at my heaviest at 15 stone 4lbs when I started this and I have already lost 8lbs before I even thought about coming back here again. But I am motivated now and I hope we can do it together. :)
  • 3mmal0u
    Options
    I can so relate to your introduction, it was like something I had written myself! Im back for a third time and am planning to get rid of this excess for good! FR sent your way :o)
  • kristinamc90
    Options
    Accepted. Let's do it together! :)
  • 3mmal0u
    Options
    :smile: lets do it!