I'm new and I need motivation!

Options
I'm a mom of an almost 3 year old, you'd think I'd be used to running around and getting up early and all that. Alas, I'm pretty lazy and along with my desk job and late night McDonald's....it's really catching up with me. ( my pants are so tight ) I started 30 day shred today and I feel excited and hopeful that i can do it all the way and finish it. I just need some cheering along the way I think ! I'm good at cheering too :)

Replies

• LauraJonas111
    Options
    I just joined myself. If there's one thing I've been told by a lot of friends is take it one day at a time. Don't try to do too much and if you fall off the wagon, recognize it, own it and start again tomorrow. I think we'll both get lots of motivation here.
  • Brallen1969
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am on everyday and a great encourager...good luck and don't stop at h=the golden arches for crying out loud...lol
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend. I've done some of 30 Day Shred and it's a good short workout but just not my thing to stick with(I get bored easily and constantly change my workout routine lol). Some of my friends on here have had great success with it. Good luck!
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Feel free to add me, and good luck with your journey!!
  • CaddieMay
    CaddieMay Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am about as lazy as a person can be, so don't feel bad. :)