30 days gone.. still a ways to go before and after!

Options
I have been using MFP for 30 days straight... I knew I was losing because my clothes were fitting more loose and such but I didn't realize you could actually tell..

I have much more to lose.. but eeeee! it is always nice when you can see a difference, as well as feel one.

Thanks to everyone who have supported me this far and I look forward to many more 30 day interval check ins!

I changed my profile pic to my 30 days before and after... because I am at work and don't have time to figure out how to add the pic within the post.. hehe

Happy Losing!

Replies

• Abi_bug04
    Options
    That's awesome, I am so happy for you!
    Keep up the great work!
  • Izanami66
    Izanami66 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can definitely tell!! Here's to your continued progress!!! :drinker:
  • dzerbini71
    dzerbini71 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, I am so happy for you!
    Keep up the great work!

Thank you so much!!
  • dzerbini71
    Options
    Great job! You can definitely tell!! Here's to your continued progress!!! :drinker:
    Cheers!!!! thank you!
  • kmd613
    kmd613 Posts: 42
    Options
    Awesome! You're doing great! And photographing yourself every 30 days is a great way to stay motivated. :-)
  • dzerbini71
    Options
    Awesome! You're doing great! And photographing yourself every 30 days is a great way to stay motivated. :-)

thank you! i agree!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work girl!
  • dzerbini71
    Options
    Keep up the great work girl!

thank you!!!
  • fitTomika
    fitTomika Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    wow u can tell keep up the good work
  • dzerbini71
    Options
    wow u can tell keep up the good work

thank you so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!