6 Week 6 Pack
    Extreme Shed and Shred
    Shred it With Weights
    Killer Abs

<3<3
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS and Ripped in 30 all the way through last year. In between I've had a go at Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones, Six Week Six Pack and Killer Buns & Thighs.

I've become lazy of later but am gearing myself up to a new Jillian challenge, Extreme Shed & Shred! I'm in the UK so we don't have the full range of Jillian's stuff available in our format, but I keep on the lookout for new stuff.
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Lover her! Have done Kick Boxing Quick Fix off and on. Doing 30 DS for the first time on Level2, D2 and have lost 3lbs so far. Waiting till the end to do measurements. Can't wait to see my final results! Also have No More Trouble Zones and Metabolism Boost to put into rotation after 30DS. Plan to get Ripped in 30 later.
  • szonjakun
    szonjakun Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Love her! :D
    I'm doing 3rd round of 30 DS at the moment + staring Body Revolution phase 2 tomorrow.
    The other workouts I already finished or tried:
    No more trouble zones, Banish fat boost metabolism, Ripped in 30, Shred it with weights, Killer buns and thighs, 6 weeks six pack, Kickbox fastfix, Yoga meltdown and I'm gonna try (cause I'm so curious :D) Killer abs today. :3
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I did 30 Day shred and loved it! I am currently doing 6 week 6 pack. Did day 1, week 3 of level 2 today. It is still hard to do and I'm sweating like a pig! I love her routines!
  • nichelle02
    Options
    I really like her! I'm on day 15 of 30 DS. And last night I ordered Body Revolution. As soon as I'm done shredding its on to the next series. I'm thrilled with the amount of strength I've gained in such a short period of time. And I LOVE how short and effective the workouts are. Because even on an extremely busy day I can squeeze 30 minutes in for exercise.

Anyone can feel free to friend me. I'll be a Jillian Michaels girl at least through the spring.
  • eyeshuh
    eyeshuh Posts: 333
    Options
    I enjoy her videos! I agree with one other poster that her commentary can start to wear on you a bit, but the exercise routines are fantastic! I just finished 30 Day Shred with 3lb weights and now I'm going to start 6 Week 6 Pack. Then I'll go back to 30 Day Shred with 5lb weights. I also do Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones regularly!

Best part for me is that all the ones listed above are available for free on YouTube legally. Well...mostly. Lol! Only Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred and Level 1 of 6 Week 6 Pack, the other levels are illegally uploaded. Banish Fat and No More Trouble Zones are on Lionsgate BeFit YouTube site though! Pretty awesome to be able to get them all on my computer! Most of the moves are compact enough that I can do them right in front of my desk!
  • LWagner120
    LWagner120 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 19 of the 30DS and I am feeling great! I'm starting to really enjoy exercising. Can't wait to take my measurements when I finish! Going to do Ripped in 30 after the shred. I'm hooked on JM's work outs!
  • dexfatpants
    dexfatpants Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I gotta say I have become a huge fan of JM! I completed 30ds a few days ago. I also have no more trouble zones & really like it. Today I did Banish Fat Boost Metabolism for the 1st time & really loved it! Feel free to send a friend request if you like I can always use more motivation! :flowerforyou:
  • flynnegan
    flynnegan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Love JM, she is definetly my girl crush at the moment haha!
    I done 30 day shred, and im moving onto week 5 of body rev today
  • ivyx3
    ivyx3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 day shred today is day 6 for me! After this I plan on doing ripped inn30 or 6 week 6 pack.
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I've done 30DS, Ripped in 30, Shed and Shred, Shred with Weights and I am currently doing her Body Revolution. I love to hate her. But she gets my butt moving
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels as well! In January I completed her 30 Day Shred.. now I am doing 6 week 6 Pack incorporated with C25K... I have Ripped in 30 to do as well... Also have her Yoga Meltdown and some of the Biggest Loser workouts that she is in as well!! She rocks!!! Feel free to add me.. we can get ripped together!! :)
  • Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I love body revolution!!!! I've nearly finished phase 1
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I actually just came home from purchasing her new book Slim for life & 30 day shred. I'm a little afraid of the 30ds, I'm a beginner with quite a bit to lose so I'm hoping I can do it. wish me luck!
  • sdleischner
    sdleischner Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Im day 6 of the shred, and going too start the 6 weeks to a 6 pack too. Her intensity is awesome! I also have her book, "Making the Cut" find out how your body metabolises food , then grocery lists, recipies are laid out for you. Some great work out moves in that as well.
  • teresad1328
    Options
    I'm very new to MyFitnessPal, day 2 in fact, but I'm a Jillian fanatic and what I can't figure out is how to calculate the calories burned and which exercises to pick to figure my calories burned. I am doing her Body Revolution program now and absolutely love it!! Next up, a few more of her DVD's, then Insanity - Oh boy!

Any suggestions would be great!
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    another fan here ! I actually like her commentry. I Enjoy it , makes me smile !

I have done 30DS. I am now starting ripped in 30, am up to day 3 level 1.
    I am going to rotate this with 6w6p, killer bums & thighs, plus I will add in on occasion kickbox fast fix or banish fat boost metabolism and yoga meltdown.

No more trouble zones is also good but as I am now doing ripped in 30 I have decided to leave this aside for the time being.
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I love her always have. I am currently doing Extreme shed and shred level one, mixed in with shed it weights and the treadmill at the gym. I get so upset when I miss a day..like today because my son had me up all night (he is sick) and I can barely keep my eyes open...yet I can't go to sleep till his fever breaks.sigh..
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on day 11 (stage 2) of 30DS and day 7 of 6 weeks to a 6 pack. Loving the workouts and so far I've dropped 4 1/2 lbs but don't seem to have lost any inches yet and I measure a lot of places! Losing pounds is great though and I'm feeling stronger so JM gets the thumbs up from me.