P90X HELP NEEDED!

Options
So I, being the nice Aunt, let my nephew borrow my p90x.....I have had to pretty much threaten him to get it back. Well he only brought the dvd's, not the book so I am totally lost on even where to begin :huh: ! I know that there are several people that are doing P90X so please help me out here and tell me what I need to do first.

Replies

• jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    This site has the "Classic" P90X schedule on it. Also has a link to the nutrition guide.

http://www.p90xworkoutschedule.com/
  • freebirdschick
    freebirdschick Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If you sign up for the team beachbody website, even if you only sign up for the free admission stuff, you can set up your workout schedule in the WOWY supergym. As you set it up you can tell it what programs you have and there is a link there that will give you the entire schedule for classic or lean. I have P90X from a secondary source and they didn't have the materials anymore, so that is how I got the rotation schedule for it.
  • MyKidzMom
    MyKidzMom Posts: 97
    Options
    HOW DO YOU FIGURE OUT THE CALORIES YOU BURN?
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I wear a heart rate monitor whenever I workout. You can pick up a Timex one for around $70. Mine isn't fancy, but it does what I need it to do.
  • jdurham87
    jdurham87 Posts: 62
    Options
    It says on their site that each workout burns about 600 calories for the average person. This is a rough estimate, I know. I've looked everywhere to try and find how much it burns but didn't find anything else...I even kgb'd it!!!