Stretch Marks

Options
2»

Replies

• xxtaliaxx
    Options
    Mine remind me constantly of how I never would have gotten them if I didn't gain so much weight.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Too bad more people don't think like you do....
    How do you know? People only think what you think they think unless they open their mouths, and even then, you are the only person who can interpret what those words mean. :wink: All that matters is what you think.
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I love this thread :) I have always been sooooooooooooooo self conscious about my stretch marks, my husband says he doesn't notice. It has been really hard to get over, but it is nice to know that most guys don't care. I guess I have never had anyone say anything about it, it is just something that I had gotten into my head one day :p

Thanks so much!!:blushing:
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I don't care anymore like I used to
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I don't care about mine, I got then when I became a woman (hips and height stretch marks) so I see them as progress :P
  • prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I like to think that plenty of people think like I do. I don't think I've ever heard one of my buddies complain that a girl they are dating had stretch marks. :tongue:

I think that's a good point. I cant think of ever having a conversation with my guy friends where they complained about a GF / wife's stretch marks. I've heard more women than I can count complain about their own though!

I can't say that I've ever really noticed them... Someone takes their shirt off - my mind goes elsewhere... :)
    you guys are awesome! women should listen ! :)
  • kayfrog
    kayfrog Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Mine never bothered me. The only time anyone ever said anything about them was in highschool, one of my friends noticed them and said "hey, you have stretchmarks!" and I replied, "ok?"

I got most of mine from when I started growing. The only ones I got from gaining weight was some on my stomach and some on my arms.
  • heidifinition
    Options
    Most of my stretchmarks are on my 40 inch hips and 27 inch thighs! They're from both growing quickly and gaining weight, I think maybe because I don't drink enough water. Mine are pretty wide and pink. I love them, though!
  • xxtaliaxx
    Options
    do you guys wear two pieces even though you have stretch marks on your stomach?