100 Cal Dessert

Options
buggaboo73
buggaboo73 Posts: 169
Maybe this is a no brainer for some of you but I've recently discovered the joys of light cool whip.......I take a sugar free pudding cup (I like boston cream pie), dump it in a bowl, top with 3 large sliced strawberries, then spread 2 tbspns light cool whip over top. Makes a nice parfait, feels decadent, and only "costs" around 100 cals.

Replies

• Whitby86
    Whitby86 Posts: 5
    Options
    Genius!!

Thanks for the tip - sounds lush
  • m619p
    m619p Posts: 7
    Options
    Yup - I do the cool whip lite and fat free pudding - very satisfying!

258538.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • FitnessChefJime
    FitnessChefJime Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    It is amazing... I love the stuff it goes with all the jello's
  • sheydab
    sheydab Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks for the tip...not I can break up the monotony. :tongue:
  • calicowgirl0582
    Options
    I'm going to write this down! Great idea! I will need something after the detox!
  • traceysturn
    traceysturn Posts: 196
    Options
    Sounds Great. Dessert for tonight!
  • buggaboo73
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback everyone! I saw it used for something else in here, I believe it was 'ice cream sandwiches' using light cool whip and chocolate graham crackers and a little light bulb went on in my head......aaaaahhhhhh light cool whip could come in real handy!!
  • volks80
    volks80 Posts: 56
    Options
    Maybe this is a no brainer for some of you but I've recently discovered the joys of light cool whip.......I take a sugar free pudding cup (I like boston cream pie), dump it in a bowl, top with 3 large sliced strawberries, then spread 2 tbspns light cool whip over top. Makes a nice parfait, feels decadent, and only "costs" around 100 cals.

You can also mix it with a pudding pop (sugar free etc) I usually coolwhip w/ peanut butter. Higher in calories but oh soooo good.
  • buggaboo73
    Options
    Well....I had completely forgotten about pudding pops......this opens up a whole new word to me LOL. Thanks!!
  • rhstyles
    rhstyles Posts: 36
    Options
    I love cool whip as well....we keep one tub in the freezer and when I just HAVE to have ice cream....I scoop a spoonfull (or two :blushing: ) out and put a tablespoon of chocolate syrup on top...yyyuuummm!!! And only 90 calories (4 tablespoons frozen cool whip and 1 tablespoon nestle chocolate syrup)