Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Bulky men are victorious today! :drinker:
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    False. I'd take a little bulk with a great sense of humor and personality, who will satisfy me, stay faithful and love me over a lying cheating d!ck with some abs.

this but i do want the ab's to lol just not the cheating.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    bulk is a clever way of saying 'fat but muscular'

You mean like on the World's Strongest Man competition? They're hot. (And I don't mean that 'roided out Polish guy - he's just scary)
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Actually not a big fan of a ripped six pack. Reminds me of a cheese grater. haha

You have a problem with cheese?? You Commie!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Nope. I'm a fan of 'built' fat. I like big, burly, semi-squishy dudes. Teddy bear types with baby faces.

How you doin'? :laugh:

lol I like your beard but I'm happy married to a big ol' burly guy. :flowerforyou:

Well hell. *kicks rock*
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    All sexy women everywhere love to s*@# on my #@$@.

Sorry, just trying OP's technique.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Personally, going by looks alone, I'd take a big strong guy with a gut over a skinny guy with a 6 pack (and of course there are WAY more than just those two options).
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I prefer a little bulk. I don't find the perfect bodybuilder look overly attractive. I would like husband to lose a bit of weight, mostly to help his back pain. I do have a friend, who is the body builder type I don't find sexy, but there's other things I do find attractive about him. When I say friend, he is a brother, not a friend on the side , just clearing that up lol
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    is this one of those body shaming threads i keep hearing about?

:huh:
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Stewie-Vascular-.jpeg
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    LIES - I got way more looks when I had six pack then when was bulky - I only got hit on by a monster when I was huge
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    You're gonna have to define "bulky". Pics would help.
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    18" biceps - huge cobra traps
  • frankensteen
    frankensteen Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    It's all relative.

Have you guys seen the movie Never Back Down? I think Sean Faris' body is much hotter than Cam Gigandet's in that movie, even though Cam's abs stand out more. Like I said - relative.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    LIES - I got way more looks when I had six pack then when was bulky - I only got hit on by a monster when I was huge
    Honey, keep going with that 1200 calories diet you were talking about on that other thread. You'll get a 6 pack right away.
    And OMG those monsters need to stay away from people out of their league.
  • whierd
    Options
    is this one of those body shaming threads i keep hearing about?

:huh:

Nooooooo. Of course not.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I tried to google a pic to find my idea of "bulky" and just couldn't find one. And FYI, google is a freaking pervert. JS.
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    Sorry for being rude haha - the chick wasn't a monster but I wasn't interested. Im just saying that girls DO prefer six packs - and if you think you don't you've never been around a guy with a really defined one.
  • whierd
    Options
    I tried to google a pic to find my idea of "bulky" and just couldn't find one. And FYI, google is a freaking pervert. JS.

Stop search engine shaming.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

Stop search engine shaming.

That search engine should be ashamed though. Very very ashamed. Google "average shirtless man" and scroll down a little.