Girls like six packs more than bulk

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I tried to google a pic to find my idea of "bulky" and just couldn't find one. And FYI, google is a freaking pervert. JS.

Stop search engine shaming.

That search engine should be ashamed though. Very very ashamed. Google "average shirtless man" and scroll down a little.

I wont let you bully me!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Sorry for being rude haha - the chick wasn't a monster but I wasn't interested. Im just saying that girls DO prefer six packs - and if you think you don't you've never been around a guy with a really defined one.
    So it's impossible for me not be atracted to 6 packs, i just haven't seen a really good one yet?
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I tried to google a pic to find my idea of "bulky" and just couldn't find one. And FYI, google is a freaking pervert. JS.

Stop search engine shaming.

That search engine should be ashamed though. Very very ashamed. Google "average shirtless man" and scroll down a little.

I wont let you bully me!

You know that whole thing about standing up to the bully and they'll back down?? Yeah. That's a bunch or crap. Get to Googling.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    girls don't know what they like. usually just whatever their current love interest looks like. moral of the story, look how you wish to look
  • n2thenight24
    Options
    girls don't know what they like. usually just whatever their current love interest looks like. moral of the story, look how you wish to look

This guy is probably right.
  • whierd
    Options
    I googled. Nothing too bad....oh hey naked guys.
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    yep
    Sorry for being rude haha - the chick wasn't a monster but I wasn't interested. Im just saying that girls DO prefer six packs - and if you think you don't you've never been around a guy with a really defined one.
    So it's impossible for me not be atracted to 6 packs, i just haven't seen a really good one yet?
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    I absolutely find big muscles and six pack abs on a guy gross.
    But that's just me.
    (everything is nice, in moderation)
    My bf has really nice arms and shoulders.
    got a bit of chunk everywhere else and that's what I find attractive I guess.
  • n2thenight24
    Options
    I googled. Nothing too bad....oh hey naked guys.

You, my friend, did not scroll down far enough.
  • iulia_maddie
    Options
    yep
    Do you ever talk to girls in real life?
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    Yep - and I know for a fact that they prefer six packs over huge muscles. Everyone here is in denial.
    yep
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    Yep - and I know for a fact that they prefer six packs over huge muscles. Everyone here is in denial.
    yep

6packs gross me out, but yeah you just know it all don't you

I like chunky guys
  • iulia_maddie
    Options
    Your social circle must be extremely small if all the girls you met have the same preferences.
    Get out of the basement more.
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    Oooh u mad baby
    Your social circle must be extremely small if all the girls you met have the same preferences.
  • iulia_maddie
    Options
    Oooh u mad baby
    No baby, just trying to help you get out in the real world. You see, there is this place out there where people like different things, women don't have a collective brain, and some might even find you unattractive when you get a 6 pack, and call you a monster.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Not me. I don't care for six packs unless they are hanging from his fingers.

Muscular bulk for me.
  • whierd
    Options
    Oooh u mad baby

Stop top quoting!!!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options

I'm a girl and I couldn't give a **** about a six pack. Stop telling people what they like.
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    False dichotomy.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

True. I totally have a thing for bald hairy men of average height these days.