Three Days of NSV's

Options
2»

Replies

• marthajo1
    marthajo1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the great work. Today I finally did the "real" push ups on 30 Day Shred vs. the cheat kind on the knees. On my knees I can do twice as much but that I actually did some full on real push ups and 10 or so in a row was a big change for me! Celebrate each step!!!
  • Suerhv
    Suerhv Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    These are awesome...I've only lost 9 pounds (it says less, but this is 9 pounds that I had gained back and a few more last year, sigh...) and am still in the same sizes, but at least they are fitting me now without feeling like I need to get bigger ones soon! I still want to get to the next lower size, but at least it's a beginning... And I am really enjoying working out again...
  • apee34
    apee34 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have had a few little NSV's myself the last few days. When i put my pj bottoms on last night i noticed that they were longer on me and today my jeans were longer on me as well. I also noticed when i wrapped the towel around me this morning it wrapped all the way around me. its the little things like these that make me realize that all my hard work is paying off even when the scales arent showing it so much the last couple of weeks.
  • murphette2
    murphette2 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yay for NSV's!!!!!!!
  • erinsueburns
    erinsueburns Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    More of a mind than a body NSV, but while on a trip hubby snuck a picture of me from behind while I was in a swimsuit with my hands on my hips. And for the first time instead of first scrutinizing the width of my behind or lack of definition in my waist, my first thought was "Dang, my arms and upper back are starting to look FIERCE!"
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I caught sight of myself in a full length window outside today... I had to stop and look again. It was me! I was so surprised that I actually looked behind myself (and down a flight of stairs, like there's really ANYone on the railing?! lol) before I believed it was just me looking back.
    I have been wearing an 2X Vneck uniform tshirt for work lately that fits well and is a little loose around the middle. When I bought these style shirts a little over a year ago, they were so tight I couldn't wear them. One upward stretch of an arm, and everyone would get a view of belly stretchmarks. The round neck style were 2X and I can't even wear those now. I feel like I am swimming in those. Now, I have been trying to decide if it's time to go down to an XL in the Vnecks.. they're notoriously "small" for sizing so I wonder. Should I buy the vnecks (more comfortable) in XL, or the round necks in L? LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!