Where do you need it the most?

Options
2»

Replies

• Ripgirl
    Ripgirl Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Tricepts (I look like a weight lifter with a shirt on. W/out I could probably take flight)
    Upper thighs (inside and front)
    Belly (Never had one up until a few years ago. No I cant get it to go away)

Same, and giggling at the tricep comment.
    So arms, upper/inner thighs and the hateful muffin top.

I've recently added a lot of strengh back into the mix, along with maintaining the cardio. Here's hopin!
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    I'm just going to say everywhere! I'd like a little off of everything I think! :tongue:
  • jessicajoy87
    jessicajoy87 Posts: 905
    Options
    Well my thighs and butt need a lot of work. I used to have a pretty flat tummy til I started having kids. Now it is kind saggy. I do not think that it is fixable without surgery. :-( But I'm not too worried bout that. I am pretty into modesty so wearing a bikini is out for me any how. I would love to wear shorts though. Not daisy duke shorts but average length shorts.
  • badsnacker
    badsnacker Posts: 11
    Options
    Well my Budha of course. My 4 year old are asking me if he can play with "the drum" I want to be able to see my belt without looking in a mirror.
  • sotonguetied
    Options
    my mid-section most definitely! belly, love handles, and that awful back roll! they have all over stayed their welcome and need to peace on out :]
  • Garcialynne
    Garcialynne Posts: 33
    Options
    I want to lose the belly, after 2 kids and 2 surgeries...I have a belly. I need to also tone my arms and my thighs...we will see what happens
  • 4me2sibiai
    4me2sibiai Posts: 71
    Options
    My chin / neck and spare tire!

I don't understand how these plus size models have NO EXTRA FAT under their chins!!!
  • samamfa
    samamfa Posts: 2
    Options
    My stomach ):