does anyone else have a small amount of weight to go?

Options

Replies

• JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I have 7 more pounds to go.... Its coming off. I started to plateau and I "refreshed" my goals and my calorie count lowered. So, I have been doing that every 10 or so pounds and it has helped. It only lowered my calories by 20 this time. I am hoping to get there earliest end of March, latest beginning of May. I live in FL, so bathing suit season is right around the corner! I have been working on my arms lately too for tank tops! I have already planned out my dinner for when I reach my goal. Whataburger!
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Yup...20lbs that won't budge. I've just finished resetting my metabolism(I hope) and now I'm going back into deficit. I hope this works!!
  • sasarafo
    Options
    I have another 16lbs to go. I will get there eventually. I just started a new more intense workout so maybe that will help?
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I dropped 25lbs+ at a nice rate and now I'm stuck. I'm not being greedy, I only want to lose about another 5lbs, but those 5lbs LOVE me. They refuse to go anywhere! I'm in the middle of marathon training, so once that race is over, I plan to assess where I'm at and what I'm going to do about it - until then things are a bit harder to control because I'm being pretty strict about following the training program.
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Maybe I don't have the right "outlook"...I've lost 52 lbs. and should still drop another 12 or so. However, I feel and look so much better that I'm happy to just maintain now. My body seems to be telling me that this is my intended weight at my age of 63. I know I'd have to be quite a bit more drastic to drop more and keep it off...and from past experience, I'd probably be unable to stick with it. So if I drop more, great. If not, I'm still reaping the benefits of the weight I've lost and am extremely happy where I'm at!
  • Bluedaisy82
    Bluedaisy82 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im 10 away from my goal but have been stuck for a while now. Im hopefull I can get there by June.
  • Alohathin
    Alohathin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I've got about 25 left. Most of my plateaus have been expected so far, based on the amount of salt or cheat days I've had. Hopefully that will remain true for at least another 10 pounds, if not more.

Great job so far!
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I've lost 20 lbs and have been at this weight since December. I want to lose another 10lbs maximum. Tomorrow is weigh in, measurement and progress pic. day!!! I've been working harder the past month and even harder in the last week. I'm hoping to see some change tomorrow.

You can achieve that much weight in that time. I would love to be 130 by Spring Break (5.5 weeks away)! By June I want to be muscular and hot.
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I was at about 10 lbs or so away last Summer...Dad died, work stress, etc etc, and now I'm at about 15-20 to lose again. I've recently added in strength training, AGAIN. I used to do it more often but got bored. Now I know I felt better and just was firmer when I did it consistently. So I'm into my second week of getting back at it and looking forward to when I can really see the difference. I'm not looking to be skinny...a nice size 6 or 8 would be fine with me. I'm finding that I'm having a really difficult time just getting back to where I was last Summer...about ten lbs less than I am now. Maybe I'm just getting older, but hoping the strength training will help jump start my losses again. I know I may maintain for a few weeks until my body adjusts and that's okay. I do wish the scale would go down though. :ohwell:
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I have 18.6 pounds to go out of the 40 I am trying to lose. I am still not having trouble losing (netting 1800 cals a day), but I imagine once I get down to needing to lose only 10 or so it might slow down (unless I actually have more to lose after that)
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I got about 9 pounds left!!! In September I had 5 pounds left...I dunno what happened :(
  • rudarbe
    rudarbe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Lost 70 lbs, I'm on my last 10 right now :) No advice but just to keep up the great work. Your goal is entirely realistic, good luck and meet you at the finish line :)
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I have a stubborn 9 pounds left out of the 15 or so pounds I want to lose.
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    No doubt, the last 10 pounds are pretty darn stubborn! All i can say is that it is worth it. Now that i am maintaining, i am pretty thankful for the good habits it taught me ! I really dont want any big weight swings up or down more than 2 pounds from my goal weight. I am upping my activity goals which include barre 3 and walking.
  • newjourney2015
    newjourney2015 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I have 12. It's been 12 for the last 6 months. I can't get under 12. Seems like just because its only 12 I'm not as serious as I was when I first started, so its still 12. I am so sick of that number.......12

:laugh: :sad: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :sad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am with you! SICK of that number!! 12
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    7 to go....ughhhhh...hardest ever!!
  • Fibergurl
    Options
    I have about 15 pounds to my initial goal.
  • purpleroxmysocks
    purpleroxmysocks Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have lost 80 altogether but I have about 20 more lbs to go. I have been the same weight for the past like 6 months ha I am not sure what my problem is, I'm not too worried though, because either way I am much smaller than 240 now. I work out 5 days a week and try to eat relatively healthy but it'll happen when it happens. All I can do is keep trying to be healthy!
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 14 lbs in 2 months for the beach.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    When I was within my last 15 lbs I lost at a rate of about 2 to 3lbs per month. I guess it's possible to lose it all by then but if you don't, are you going to be really upset? Its gets harder as you get closer. I have 3lbs left and I don't even know if I'll be able to lose them by June! haha, it's painfully slow at this point, but that's ok. These pounds will never return so I don't care how long it takes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!