HI from Kansas
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • 1ladybug
    1ladybug Posts: 6
    Options
    :happy: You go girl on your current wl. Keep up the good work. I am glad to me you. I thought I was going to have to do this alone. It is hard to lose weight when you work with food all the time. Keep droping those pounds.
  • 1ladybug
    1ladybug Posts: 6
    Options
    :happy: glad to meet you and hi from Kansas. My daughters told me to join a support group to help me throgh this. It is hard to lose weight when a person cooks for a living. Keep droping those pounds and I hope you meet your goal. The dr. wants to lose a 100, but I will be happy with any that I lose. Thanks for the verse and your kind words. It helps alot.
  • beckn
    beckn Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi I just joined today and I have really enjoyed using the food diary. It has helped me learn about the foods I am eating and the portions. It was easy to use and I think it will be very helpful on my journey to reaching my health and fitness goals. I had some trouble with the exercise diary. It didn't have an option for just a plain treadmill or stationary bike which is what I use at the gym. Out of the gym I walk my dog,bike ride, kayak, garden, yardwork, and such. any helpful hints.
  • beckn
    beckn Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi I just joined today and I have really enjoyed using the food diary. It has helped me learn about the foods I am eating and the portions. It was easy to use and I think it will be very helpful on my journey to reaching my health and fitness goals. I had some trouble with the exercise diary. It didn't have an option for just a plain treadmill or stationary bike which is what I use at the gym. Out of the gym I walk my dog,bike ride, kayak, garden, yardwork, and such. any helpful hints.
  • Giggs_79
    Giggs_79 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi im Giggs. Im not new but I never formerly introduced myself, I had abandoned MFP for 2 months because I recently moved, but this site is so great and I am back and looking forward to meet new friends and new goals in my life here.