Just hoping for a few new friends. :)

Options
My name is Amy, I'm 22, I've got around 60 lbs to lose, and I'm looking for some more friends that are just as motivated as I am. Anyone willing to add this ridiculous young lady to their friends list?

Replies

• adelaune2013
    Options
    hey I am just recently back on MFP and I am looking to add new friends to that are just as motivated as I am. You can def add me if you wish. I am trying to log in everyday and also keep up with a daily blog to let people (my new MFP friends) know my stuggles and challenges through out my journey. I wish to be an inspiration while also looking for inspiration myself. I am 24 years old and started my weight lost journey at 21. Look at my profile and add me if you wish :). Hope you have as awarding as a journey here as I did and still am!!!
  • SexyPrettyMama
    Options
    Certainly, but I'm older, but if you don't mind add me. Take care.
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    add me...woudln't mind a little competition....weightloss wise..
  • suz2411
    Options
    Hi Amy...Im 44 if you dont mind an old fart as a friend! hahaha
  • akj_25
    akj_25 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    i am 29 - have about 40 more to lose.
    you can add me if you want
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Hi Amy. You can add me if you want some motivation. I try to respond to everyones little wins in my list.

Always happy for another :)
  • leahk80
    leahk80 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    hi, i'm new to the site and don't quite know how these things work, but feel free to add me...question: how do you add the weight loss progress icon that i see so much of?
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. We can get this done!!!
    Leahk80 the 'ticker' is in your settings.
  • ISABELCOADY55
    ISABELCOADY55 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow, a lot of night owls. I got to bed and wake up with like fifteen requests and more waiting to be requested. :D

Leah, you can add it by going to Apps > Tickers and then just put your data in. :)
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    feel free to add :)
  • alibabes03
    Options
    anyone here can add me, i love looking at daily goals and seeing it as a motivation.