I'm gaining

Options
what's going on. I know I am not gaining muscle cause I haven;t been able to exercise. I am freaking out. I don't know what is going on.

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    How long is the time frame in which you've been gaining? Open your diary?
  • StrawberryThief
    Options
    Yeah, we need a little more info!
  • jacquiann
    Options
    I'm sure you can come up with a list of why you may have gained. But the main thing is to STOP PANICING, YOUR LEGS WILL NOT FALL OFF YOU WILL NOT DIE. Tomorrow is another day think about why and take a big breath relax and say I will be fine and start again. Its not easy but you will get there :)
  • poptastic
    poptastic Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    If you let people see your diary they'll be able to give you some pointers. But weight isn't just made up of fat, there is a load of water as well and that can cause massive fluctuations in the scales depending on all kinds of things! DON"T obsess over a number, it's a waste of time!
  • ptrisler
    Options
    Exercise will make your muscles strengthen and that will add pounds but it shedds inches and if you can tell your clothes fit better you are on the right track, Once the muscles are toned the weight comes off too.
  • tammycolbert
    tammycolbert Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Diary open. Its been just this week. Time to chill I guess
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    You seem to be eating only 600-800 cals per day....Or your not compleing your daily logs.
    Perhaps you need to increase your calories or log more accurately to get a better picture of where you may be going wrong.