Motivated people with open diaries!

Options

Replies

• sclarktiw
    Options
    On daily and motivated...feel free to add me!!!
  • O2BFatNoMore
    Options
    Just re-started today, and mine is open as well.
  • SlimPossible8
    SlimPossible8 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You had me at the Orange Headband your sporting in your pic. :D
  • girlfromOklahoma
    girlfromOklahoma Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm motivated! This is my 10th day in a row to login... and I'm feeling very good about it. Anyone who wants to add me, please feel free. I am 21 lbs away from my GW. :)
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, but I have a whole lot more than 30 to lose.

Also, I am sick right now, so I wouldn't want anyone taking my half a sandwich thin with tea breakfast as inspiration.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Open diary here.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more likeminded folks, anyone, feel free to add me :)
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Add me if you guys want!
  • EZaccone85
    EZaccone85 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have been a MFP member since April 27th of 2012 and lost 40 pounds, my diary log in is visible for friends to see, feel free to add me!!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    55 years old and looking for a second orange headband. 40lbs lost, have about 13 more to go. Open diary, feel free to add me.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I gave up deserts/sweets - most junk (I like wine!) for lent and have an open diary to my friends.

My food choices the past couple days have been fantastic - even I'm impressed with myself! (haha)

add me if you'd like :)
  • Jackdog89
    Jackdog89 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm here daily and my diary is open. I'm always looking for motivated people; feel free to add me.

Anyone else can add me as well.
  • KrissyKris10
    KrissyKris10 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i have an open diary. I also log everyday and have for 160 days now. add me. i'm looking for people that will actually stick around
  • chica6578
    chica6578 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, i my not eat the best of foods, but i'm trying to at least keep below my alotted value of calories. i do try to log my exersice too. Its nothing intense or anything, usually like jogging and brisk walks.
  • melcookson
    melcookson Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • timpicks
    timpicks Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm on MFP every day and am highly motivated to get more fit and lose another ten pounds or so. My diary is open and I try to log as completely as possible. I make my own yogurt, eat lots of veggies, rarely eat breads, and try to entirely avoid deep fried foods and white potatoes. Other than that I am quite sane. If anyone is interested in exchanging ideas, please send me a message or friend request.
  • Eavie0513
    Eavie0513 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Figured it out, now my diary is open.
  • kmccormick42
    kmccormick42 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open and I log honestly (not everyday is a good one, but I try). I started at 165 lbs (and I'm only 5') at the beginning of June 2012 and now I'm down to 116 lbs. My goal was 120. Now I'm just trying to maintain and get in better physical condition so I can keep up with my 11 year old!
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday and my diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I've been here for 560+ days now. My macros are 35% carbs, 35% protein and 30 % fat. It's a bit off right now as I have pneumonia but if you have similar goals you can shoot a request over.

Zara