What do people have planned for dinner tonight?

Options
I'm having some Marks and Spencer's super green soup, then some sweet chilli prawn noodles.
What does everyone else have planned?
Feel free to add me as a friend :)

Replies

• AmelieMustLoseWeight
    Options
    Baked Liver With Onions with a side of rice :)
  • BusyB223
    BusyB223 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I will be having a shake. I've have started having a shake or soup for dinner so I'm not putting anything too heavy in my system after a certain time. Sometimes I eat after 7PM so if its a shake or light soup, its not anything too hard to digest.

So my shake will have Coconut milk, banana, peanut butter and JDP Protein powder.... I can't wait for dinner!!! LOL!
  • BusyB223
    BusyB223 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    That sounds so good.. I haven't had liver in years. I will have to get some. Enjoy your dinner!
    Baked Liver With Onions with a side of rice :)
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Pork, mashed potatoes with sour cream and a veggie
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Leftover curry beef stew, my husband's favorite. Always make a huge crockpot to last two nights.
  • AmelieMustLoseWeight
    Options
    Yeah It's a personal fav for me. :) Enjoy your meal as well!
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    either a greek tortilla pizza... or the walking tacos that I'll be making in advance for tomorrow's Valentine's party!
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am ill and off work, I am craving a cooked dinner, chicken and lots of vegetables x
  • mtaiken2
    Options
    I'm having grilled garlic chicken with white wine sauce and a wonderful salad. MMMMMM
  • WEB3
    WEB3 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburger and a medium fry from Burger King. Hubby is craving some fast food, it's been a while and a it fits in my macros for the day :wink:
  • ashleey1000
    ashleey1000 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Salmon and cauliflower. I havent decided if I want to add anything else to that yet.
  • tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Tuna and roasted Vegetables!!!
  • Qbaimee
    Qbaimee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hubby has a porkloin that he plans on cooking and since I am not too fond of pork, I dont know know what I am going to eat.

Anyway, this was really just a "bump" LOL
  • jharb2
    jharb2 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - egg beaters scrambled. fried (in pam) new potatoes, wright applewood bacon and perhaps toast (50cal) and jelly or a biscuit.
  • eeebee
    eeebee Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Home made Tadka Dal with spinach & a fresh Middle Eastern flatbread....can't wait. Oh and a glass of red wine :drinker:
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    grilled salmon with broccoli, mushrooms, and green peppers (steamed).. can't eat meat its Ash Wednesday!
  • DivaLuvsDisney
    DivaLuvsDisney Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Turkey burgers and oven roasted broccoli.
  • Poprocket_2012
    Options
    weight watchers spag bol
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Slow cooker chicken and black bean tacos.
  • dietstokes
    dietstokes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Portobello Parm (its a portobello cap filled with sauce, mozz and parm cheese) over a mix of pasta and spinach.