OUCH!

Options
So today is my 2nd day of kicking my butt on my Wii Fit. Its funny I used to go to the gym everymorning with a 30 walk/sprint on the treadmil and then strength training. I never sweated like I do now doing the Hula Hoop and Rythym Boxing lol. But now I can hardly get up off the couch....the thought of getting in the shower and going to church....then grocery shopping makes me wanna take a nap....any suggestions on how to get and keep my energy. Plus side i lost 1.5lbs overnight!

Replies

• SHAMEKALACHELLE
    SHAMEKALACHELLE Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    www.blufrogenergy.com/shameka ---An energy drink purchased by the case. i love it and it works without the crash that most of them give you. let me know if you are interested and i can tell you even more about it
  • hawaiibound
    hawaiibound Posts: 158
    Options
    I would really like to stay away from energy drinks please.
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Make sure you stay hydrated. I've noticed I get used to a work out and then when I switch up my routine I'll be more tired. Take it as a sign you're teaching your body new tricks. You probably are just getting on the learning curve, assuming the work out is the only thing you've altered.
  • PANGiE
    PANGiE Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I find that the foods i eat make all the difference! you need to have protein after a workout, to recover!! Even if you have a cup of chocolate milk afterward, PERFECT pick up :) Keep up the good work!!
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Make sure you stay hydrated. I've noticed I get used to a work out and then when I switch up my routine I'll be more tired. Take it as a sign you're teaching your body new tricks. You probably are just getting on the learning curve, assuming the work out is the only thing you've altered.

I totally agree with the stay hydrated part. My doctor suggested this for me when I was complaining about be so tired since I started working out. he told me even though I might feel like I am sweating I still am with any kind of exercise. So I have been making sure to get a couple of extra glasses in on hte days i do longer wotkouts. I think it has made a huge difference for me.