Sweatin' for the weddin' Challenge Group

Options
Hi all! I just finished round 2 of Insanity and started taking on Turbo Fire on February 11, 2013. I am getting married 8-16-13 and looking for more soon to be brides who are ready to get fit. I am starting a challenge group on March 1, 2013. No better time then now to get the body in shape. I would love the support of fellow soon to be brides that are planning a wedding, and still trying to stay healthy. Let me know if you are interested in hopping on board.

Replies

• kaitybugg33
    kaitybugg33 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My wedding is 5/17/14 and I'll be a bridesmaid this July.
  • brwneyedbrndi
    brwneyedbrndi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'll PM you on this because some folks might think I'm crazy, but I'm definitely interested in joining your challenge group!
  • uhlyssuhrocks
    uhlyssuhrocks Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh that sounds like fun! My wedding is October 11th, but my first fitting is in August.
  • I'll be in - After April =D

We haven't got a set date but it'll hopefully be soon =D
  • brwneyedbrndi
    brwneyedbrndi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oh that sounds like fun! My wedding is October 11th, but my first fitting is in August.

^^That's my birthday!! :drinker:
  • tynishabeezfit
    tynishabeezfit Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Yay!! We can do it. You don't get fit sitting around.
  • kimmiedunne
    kimmiedunne Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married April 20 so I don't know that this group would work for me - my first dress fitting is March 9 so after I get fitted I have to maintain until the wedding :) But good luck to you all! I can tell you that it is possible to stay healthy and plan a wedding! Just don't fall back off the wagon after the wedding!