Full Figured Sports Bra

Options
Good Morning MFP!!

I need help finding a good full figured sports bra. I have been looking online and they only go up to XL (40 bust). My bust is 44. Any suggestions?

Replies

• SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    enell.com
  • ICarla
    ICarla Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    enell.com

Thanks!
  • GammaKathy
    GammaKathy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good Morning MFP!!

I need help finding a good full figured sports bra. I have been looking online and they only go up to XL (40 bust). My bust is 44. Any suggestions?

Bare Necessities.com is my go to place for ANY good bra. The prices are reasonable for the quality and they always have specials. What's really cool to me is that they have practical and pretty and sexy for all the different sizes!! They also will help with fitting. For me it is such a savings in time, gas, and most of all frustration that it actually offsets the price.
  • Qbaimee
    Qbaimee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I second enell. The one I got is like a fricken harness but it works, LOL
  • liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Champion.
    Not sure they will have what you are looking for but it is worth checking out their site.
    Good luck!
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Enell looks great and I wished it worked for me (I seem to be inbetween sizes; couldn't get into one and the next up was a bit too big). I like moving comfort. I have the maia which I looked at and it goes up to a 44DD - they may have other bras that go higher

http://www.movingcomfort.com/Maia/350011,default,pd.html
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread! I am always looking...I unfortunatley have to wear two sports bras at once because I havent found one good enough to tame my ladies through any type of serious cardio!!

Good luck to everyone!