Im female, 22, 5'10" & a goal to lose at least 60lbs.

Options
I have had this app for a while and have kept to myself mostly, but I'm thinking that maybe if I have active users that I feel I can at least a little relate to, it might encourage me more to sign in and update more often. Please, if you're interested in having a new friend, please add me :D I'm gonna start going hard again Monday! :P Thanks! Xx

Replies

• country88girl
    country88girl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello! Our goals are very similar and we can always her someone supportive friends. Request sent!
  • gish27
    gish27 Posts: 78
    Options
    best of luck with it
    dave in ireland
  • kimberly728
    Options
    HI!!! i'm very active on MFP and i think that with active friends, it is easier to stay motivated and accountable... feel free to add me!
  • koshiegirl36
    koshiegirl36 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know how hard this weight battle is, request sent x
  • tracymccownlafon
    Options
    Accountability is where it is at! Find someone who will look at your food and exercise diary and hold you to it. I lost over 60 pounds in nine months (and then let 18 of it creep back, which is why I am here). I am 51 and I did it at my age, you can do it at yours! Trust me, you feel so much better, it is all worth it! I noticed you mentioned things on your profile like "in the FUTURE I would like to be this or do that...." the FUTURE starts this very moment, remember everything you do right now is a step towards your future, a building block and you have pile the blocks on each other! Good luck, and you can do this.
  • brittneyyvette19
    brittneyyvette19 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the adds so far people!! Still looking for more motivating new friends :) loving the new support so far! Let me support you as well! (:
  • GodSentMe23
    GodSentMe23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Add me for sure.
  • tkw6
    tkw6 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi I'm Tara and new on here too and I'm also 5'10"! I'm 34 and just can't seem to quit yo-yo dieting!!! I figure I'm getting older and need to commit already to more healthy ways...so I thought this would help.
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    FR sent
  • Brookeleanne90
    Options
    Hey! It looks like we have very similar goals. I'm 22,5ft 9 and want to lose around 50lbs. I have been on MFP for almost a month now and I post everyday. Its awesome for accountability and I love getting new, motivating friends! So anyone feel free to add me!
  • brittneyyvette19
    Options
    This one posting has already connected me to so many awesome people so far! Cant wait to meet more!
  • Navigator0811
    Options
    Great support here and feel free to add me! I am heading to Vegas tomorrow so will need it myself!
  • styledsky
    styledsky Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm also new on the site and have a lot of weight to dispose of. Feel free to add me if you don't mind someone who calls things as they see them.
  • brittneyyvette19
    Options
    Gonna bump this. Lol. Anyone else looking for some friendly support! ??
  • Bangaranga
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 21 and have a pretty similar goal! Feel free to add me - I hope you're doing well since you posted first!
  • tlesa88
    tlesa88 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :) We can do this!
  • mgarcia843
    Options
    Send me an add :)

I just started myself and posted the same thread not even a few hours ago, very helpful people and I want to return the favor too! :)