No quitting!!!

Options
Hey guys!

I have been on MFP for three weeks now and I enjoy it a lot! I like to read funny, inspiring, ridiculous, moody and weird status updates and support my friends through the rough times. Unfortunately a lot of my friends have already quitted! This is not motivating at all, so I am looking for some new friends now. You can add me if you want!

We can do this! Let's help each other out!

Replies

• starblazer111
    Options
    Hi,
    I am new to this program too. I tend to cycle between staying ontrack to off track with exercise looking for some others to talk with to keep myself motivated
  • amagostinelli
    Options
    I don't always log on the weekends, but I still stick to my healthy eating habits and get in a workout. I just get so wrapped up in activities that I forget to log on. So long as I am meeting my goals (different goals to achieve each month throughout the 2013 year), then I am content.
  • Abi_bug04
    Options
    I am on here every day, love to log everything I eat, and love to support my friends to do the same!

feel free to add me! :)
  • breezylee75
    breezylee75 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed, you can add me if you like. :)
  • krazykim42
    Options
    i only started last week and still getting the hang of all this. but im gona stick to it and watch every single calorie wot i eat. hard going but im gona track everything. we all need help n advice n tips etc as well as good buddies to help us through this as this is for life not just a short term fix !!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me :happy:
  • donpatric19
    Options
    please everyone add me I really need your support on this weight loss journey I don't wanna quit!!!!

13499693.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Fat2Fitby30
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am trying to log everyday although sometimes I get caught up in day to day things and forget.
  • Layla76
    Layla76 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. That goes for anyone. Im trying to log every day but Sundays tend to trip me up. I also workout out 6 days a week and right now Im doing Turbo Fire and LOVING it!!
  • carissamd
    Options
    I didn't think I could log absolutely everything I ate... but... now i am ADDICTED to MFP!! Feel free to add me :) would love to connect with people with the same goals!
  • RNDougherty
    Options
    I sent you a request. I am not quitting, I know I may have off days, but I'm sticking to it.
  • shak29
    shak29 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You can add me, i am always here.
  • headyo
    headyo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me! (This goes for everybody!) I'm a bit OCD and MFP is my current "O." I'm here several times a day and will not quit!
  • LadyJos
    Options
    Im in. I too could use the support as well need to better my health Im body unfortuntely is falling apart. This is my 2nd time around so you are right NO QUITTING.
  • joyvpd
    joyvpd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    I could use some inspiration and friends, too. Started on MFP a few weks ago. I have been doing better now that I have it snyced to the app Striiv (pedometer on iphone). It seems to keep me motivated.

I have lost about 25 lbs and gained back 12 of that after the death of my mom (high stress I EAT and DRINK), holidays, and a vacation. In the past few weeks, I have lost 5 lbs.

I am not sure how to friend anyone, but will try to figure it out. Let me know if anyone out there uses the Striiv app.

Thanks,
    Joy