6'11", one year in the making w/ PICS, 50+lbs

Options

Replies

• dovetail22uk
    dovetail22uk Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Anyone else seeing Ryan Reynolds in that "after" picture?

What an amazing job!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MissKitty9
    MissKitty9 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You look sexy as hell, nice job!
  • jimmyalice1984
    jimmyalice1984 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I've just read your story and you must be so thankful to your sister, I hope you have told her what she did for you. Having said that, she must be so happy to see your transformation, it would have been too much to cope with the loss of your Mum and seeing you in such a terrible way all at the same time. You have done an incredible job transforming yourself physically, do you feel happier inside? You have a lovely smile, (sorry, bit of profile creeping going on there), I hope you realise you have a lot to offer after all the terrible things you have been through, I wish you all the happiness you deserve for the future
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    You look great. I have read your orginal post and am so sorry for your loss. I lost my Grandmother (my second Mom) to Alzheimers and the only comfort I had was knowing that she would rather be in heaven then be in the condition she was in.

Continue to become the best self you can be. This is the best way to honor your Mother, tell your ex she's missing out and most importantly learn to love yourself.

Congrats again, you look amazing!
  • supportsupanova
    Options
    such an amazing change, looking great. keep up the fab work :happy:
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am sorry about your mom but your progress amazing :) keep your chin up. I know what it is like, so if you need to chat feel free to add me :)
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    What a positive difference!! Sorry about your Mom.
  • scamp76
    Options
    WOWZA!!!!! You look fantastic!!! Thank you for sharing your story. I'm sorry about the loss of your mom, I'm sure she is so proud of the changes you have made in your life. BTW... I love that you're 6'11"!!!
  • Kellyeee2013
    Options
    Wow! Huge difference in your face! (and body!) AMAZING
  • kendrafox
    kendrafox Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Your results and story are inspiring! I am sorry about your mom. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I've just read your story and you must be so thankful to your sister, I hope you have told her what she did for you. Having said that, she must be so happy to see your transformation, it would have been too much to cope with the loss of your Mum and seeing you in such a terrible way all at the same time. You have done an incredible job transforming yourself physically, do you feel happier inside? You have a lovely smile, (sorry, bit of profile creeping going on there), I hope you realise you have a lot to offer after all the terrible things you have been through, I wish you all the happiness you deserve for the future

Somewhat, it's been a rocky few years. I will say that I feel a lot better than I did. Running is now somewhat of an escape for me. I hid most of this from my family except for my sister.
  • jennymendiola
    jennymendiola Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Much respect for your hard work and determination to get up and try again when life back slaps you. If there's awareness after death your Mom is now back to who she was at her best, and she's busting with pride. You've more than earned every good thing you get my friend. :flowerforyou:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the loss of your mother. You have done an amazing job!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your mum, losing mine after a long illness was one of reasons I ended up here.

Congratulations on managing to keep up your transformation despite what life throws at you, you're looking very handsome. :flowerforyou:
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm so sorry about the loss of your mother.
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    you are a good man, and your story is making me cry while i am here at my desk, at work.

keep going.

and remember that your mother is forever in your heart.

<3
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You look great. Sorry to hear about your mothers passing.
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story, and sorry for your losses. Sometimes we just need someone to reach out a hand and help us back up and your sister was there to do that, but the rest is all your own work. I hope you give yourself credit for what you have and will achieve, well done :flowerforyou:
  • vb4evr
    vb4evr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress, and perseverance through being put through hell.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!