5'8" BEFORE AND AFTER PICS I HOPE I DID IT RIGHT

Options
I HOPE THESE PICS SHOW UP AND I DID THIS RIGHT
I STARTED AT 250 LBS AND THE PIC WITH THE DRESS I WAS 175

i1311.phosspx0668_zps2c0c3fc0.jpgtobucket.com/albums/s669/daynasanderson/7d5ccc97-0211-4d59-9954-51eaf81ca43f_zpsbd156218.jpg

I GAIN 18 BACK SO I BACK INTO KICKBOXING AND JOINED TAE KWON DO ALSO MY GOAL IS 150 BY JUNE AND I AM SO GLAD I FOUND THE GROUP THANKS TO A FRIEND ERIN LONGPRE.

Replies

• NotBonJovi
    NotBonJovi Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Here you go...

7d5ccc97-0211-4d59-9954-51eaf81ca43f_zpsbd156218.jpgsspx0668_zps2c0c3fc0.jpg
  • motivatedshi
    motivatedshi Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    nice job! Look at those cheek bones!
  • Odiliawine
    Odiliawine Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Ag830
    Ag830 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    U look great! I started at 212 and am now 186 at 5'7... I want to go down to 160 or so.... U really look amazing. Thanks for ur story because its a big motivation :')
  • aoppenhe
    Options
    What was your eating/exercise plan?
    How many calories a day?
    How many minutes of cardio?
    What kind of cardio?
    Did you do weight training?

Congrats on your success and thanks for your help!
  • xHITorMISSx
    Options
    Great Job! You look gorgeous!

19375491.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Daynasanderson
    Daynasanderson Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    ON THE FIRST PART OF MY WEIGHT LOSE WAS JUST EXERCISE. I BOXED 5 NIGHTS A WEEK FOR 2 HOURS AND SAT ONCE IN AWHILE FOR AN HOUR ALSO. I WASNT WATCHING WHAT I WAS EATTING AND WAS STILL DRINKING LOTS BUT NOW A DAYS I HAVENT BEEN DRINKING LOTS AND STARTED MY FITNESS PAL A FEW WEEKS AGO SO NOW I HAVE MOST TOOLS TO HELP FINISH MY JOURNEY JUST GOTTA WORK ON THE INNERSELF ALSO
  • NChiz
    NChiz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Good for you! Keep up the great work!
  • Daynasanderson
    Daynasanderson Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    THANKS EVERYBODY FOR THE COMPLIMENTS AND ENCOURAGEMENT MEANS ALOT. IT TAKES TIME WITH ALOT OF SELF MOTIVATION AND SELF ENCOURAGEMENT. I JUST LOVE HOW THIS SITE TEACHES ME ABOUT CALORIES AND ALL THE SUPPORT AND HELP WITH QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FROM EVERYONE..... WELL ROUND 2 OF MY WEIGHT LOSS WITH HEALTHY EATTING NOT JUST EXERCISE. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE WITH THE LITTLE OR LOTS OF WEIGHT LOSS THEY WANNA LOSE
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Excellent results, like a whole new person and you are gorgeous! Had to check out your pics, I too am 5'8" ^_^
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Awzummmmz!
  • JustMyImagiNAYtion
    Options
    you go girl! beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!