Lose vs Loose

Options
Most of us here want to LOSE weight so that our clothes are LOOSER.

Two different words, two different meanings.

Just sayin'.

Replies

• baileysmom4
    baileysmom4 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • wannatangle
    wannatangle Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    YES! Driving me crazy :laugh:
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I want to keeping bumping this thread so it is always at the top for everyone to see. but I won't. thank you.
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the spelling lesson, I was just over on the English forum and they told me how to loose weight......yes I did that on purpose. Give it a rest, people aren't on here to have their papers graded.
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I don't mean this in a rude way but.... HOLY SPELLING/GRAMMER POLICE BATMAN!!

Who cares if people use lose/loose incorrectly in their post, as long as you get the just of what they are saying, read, respond, carry on....
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    It's all gud. Sum peeple theze dayz cant spell....lol
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

Who cares if people use lose/loose incorrectly in their post, as long as you get the just of what they are saying, read, respond, carry on....

*gist
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    smallerdontgothere1.jpg

Seriously...this is posted like three times a week....you're spitting into the wind!

Edited to add - PLEASE don't start one telling people how muscle doesn't weigh more than fat....just sayin' :ohwell:
  • saraj78
    saraj78 Posts: 31 Member
    Options

*gist

MFP needs a "like" button.
  • Davy_RockHit214
    Davy_RockHit214 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    their our words that I do not spell write
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options

EXACTLY!!!!
  • monjacq1964
    monjacq1964 Posts: 291 Member
    Options

*gist

*grammar
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: There driving me Crazy with they're messed up spellings!!
  • cpuag01
    Options
    See below, as "Reply" does not work as a reply normally would.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: There driving me Crazy with they're messed up spellings!!

I know. I'm laughing so hard I can hardly breath.
  • DrBroPHD
    DrBroPHD Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Little known fact, lose and loose are actually interchangeable
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I love this forum.
  • cpuag01
    Options

Don't you mean "...get the gist of what they are saying..."?
  • LoganAnthony6
    Options
    Enjoy your warning from MFP staff... I made this thread the other day and apparently it violates one of their rules for not making fun of or correcting another persons spelling.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

*gist

*grammar

Lmao...I get typos. But blatant inability to spell (for an adult) is a huge pet peeve of mine.
This discussion has been closed.