My two close friends are shrinking :) Who else is happy?

Options
Two rounds of Insanity down and now onto Turbo Fire and I noticed my boobies are getting smaller. Just wanted to share that I'm quite happy. Being only 4'11 at a 32dd, I'll take going a little smaller any day. It will be way easier getting in those sumo burpees. lol

Replies

• breajohnson
    breajohnson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    help me out a little......is insanity better than p90x? you look like insanity definitely worked for you.
  • jsray0210
    Options
    Okay, I must admit, I was really slow on that. Congrats... I can't wait for my girls to start shrinking.
  • tynishabeezfit
    tynishabeezfit Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Okay, I must admit, I was really slow on that. Congrats... I can't wait for my girls to start shrinking.

lol
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! and awesome profile pic comparison! You look so good! Congrats on completing Insanity and I wish you luck on Turbo Fire! :)
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Can you send them my way? Because mine are shrinking too and I started at a small C to begin with :( and at 5'8" I need a little more than that! I guess I'll just have to buy some someday!
  • tynishabeezfit
    Options
    Can you send them my way? Because mine are shrinking too and I started at a small C to begin with :( and at 5'8" I need a little more than that! I guess I'll just have to buy some someday!

I sure would. To bad the boobage can't go to my butt magically.lol
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    help me out a little......is insanity better than p90x? you look like insanity definitely worked for you.

I think p90x is less intense then insanity and insanity has a lot of jumping?
    I've done p90x, never done insanity though lol.
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I've come across this comment a few times on here, am I the only one that doesn't want my girls to shrink (although lately I have gotten comments that they are :sad:)
  • violinkeri
    Options
    I've come across this comment a few times on here, am I the only one that doesn't want my girls to shrink (although lately I have gotten comments that they are :sad:)

I dont want mine to shrink either! im kind of known for them, they are so much a part of my personality taht I want them to stay! Luckily the only comments ive had lately is that you can see my weight loss 'in my sides'...whatever that means :huh:
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options

I dont want mine to shrink either! im kind of known for them, they are so much a part of my personality taht I want them to stay! Luckily the only comments ive had lately is that you can see my weight loss 'in my sides'...whatever that means :huh:

Mine are a big part of my personality as well, I got some comments for friends of the family that they have noticed my weight loss especially that my girls are shrinking, makes me a bit sad, glad I am not the only one. Not sure what 'in my sides' means either.
  • violinkeri
    Options

Mine are a big part of my personality as well, I got some comments for friends of the family that they have noticed my weight loss especially that my girls are shrinking, makes me a bit sad, glad I am not the only one. Not sure what 'in my sides' means either.

im hoping maybe he meant love handles or muffintop? not that clothes were involved at the time...O.o
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I could use some of the shrinking too! Im so sick of having the strain on my back. I've lost 3 inches on my bust so far and wanting to loose alot more. Way to go!
  • tynishabeezfit
    Options
    I don't want them to small, but I'm good with only one letter D.lol
  • charlenelockhart3
    Options
    if my boobies shrink i will be so sad they are a 38dd and about the only thing on my body that i have always been proud of.
  • tlesa88
    tlesa88 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am happy that you are happy! You look amazing by the way!!

I am like a few of the other girls on here and I will be super sad if mine shrink. I like mine!!
  • sherylloveschocolate2much
    Options
    I'd be delighted to drop a cup size or 3. Think I'm going to have a look at insanity after I've finished 30ds. Amazing profile photo btw, your hard work is definitely paying off, congrats x
  • Krecob
    Krecob Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I just wish they would be perkier!
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    I have the same size breasts as a young boyscout.
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I would love for my boobs to shrink too. I would pleased as punch my bust is a 42C I so wish someone could do an insanity group here and tell people the work outs they need to do for people like me who at present can't afford to buy the video
  • tynishabeezfit
    Options
    Its super fun to have big boobies until it's times to work out and you have on like 3 bras, the chest strap to your heart rate monitor and your trying to breath.lol. All in the love of fitness though. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!