From 323-174 in 2 yrs

Options

Replies

• 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Your story will be an inspiration to many! Thank you for sharing. You look so good now! Congrats to you
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful thing for you AND your family, great job, please continue to spread the success :flowerforyou:
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • wolfpupjon
    Options
    Incredible achievement! What an inspiration.
  • sjmcritch
    sjmcritch Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! I'm almost at my 2year weightloss anniversary point and Nov-Jan was a rough go for me, I'm back tho and dedicated and revving to keep going. I started at 263lbs on Feb 21/2011...and now I'm down to just under 190lbs(haven't weighed in yet this week). Your story is sure to inspire many of us. :0)
  • XXbrendaXX
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!! I hope to follow in your footsteps! I started almost 7 months ago at 320 lbs, and am currently at 227. :happy: I hope to be where you are one day! Thanks for posting your inspiring story!! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Holy gadzooks, Batman! Awesome!! Thanks for sharing. You look completely different and even more fantastic.
  • JOYOUS62
    JOYOUS62 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation, well done
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Your story is very inspiring. Thanks for sharing it.
  • pamelalk
    pamelalk Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    wow you are amazing and i am having trouble just getting into an exercise routine!! your story is very motivating..and by the way you look fantastic
  • crazy4fids
    Options
    You look awesome...and happy! Good for you sticking to the program. It isn't always working the program exactly. Sometimes you have to do what you can, until you can do the program.
    Thanks for sharing!
  • glhnh3784
    glhnh3784 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your incredible story. You are truly an inspiration. You are an amazing mom and your dedication and drive show that.
  • Michellelmt
    Michellelmt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing!! :flowerforyou:
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring, you look amazing. Congratulations, you must be thrilled :)
  • lauractemple85
    lauractemple85 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! You're amazing!!
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful post, your such an incredible inspiration xxx
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Holy Jesus...what a transformation that it...Congrats
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Unreal! Amazing! Incredible!
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Wow. You're amazing. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring us :)
  • daelavee
    daelavee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    congratulations! very inspiring. you look amazing! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!