2»

Replies

• blondie_girl14
    blondie_girl14 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE
  • andrew_shelton
    Options
    I would say this thing is going to rock and take everything by storm ... if you dont need it today that is. That is the Fitbit Flex. It tracks everything and helps to alert you of when you hit your goals and such. Essentially the Nike Fuel band but better. Its still in pre-order and is to ship sometime in the spring. I've pre-ordered and am impatiently waiting.

http://www.fitbit.com/flex
  • blondie_girl14
    blondie_girl14 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    nice.
    I did order the Polar FT4 on amazon, ..for now. In Pink of course :wink:
  • cmherb76
    cmherb76 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I agree with the watch/chest strap style. I have had my Polar for years. I have even used it in the pool. Got mine at Target for about $80 (I think) and I use it every day. The only down side to it is that when it calls for a battery change, I need to send it into Polar and am without it for about 2-3 weeks. However I have only sent it in once in five or so years.
  • cmherb76
    cmherb76 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar that I purchased on Amazon for around $60. I love it! It is very accurate. I got it because I am now doing Insanity and wanted to be able to track my calories burned. It has a chest strap and the one I have you do not have to send it out to get the battery changed. I also wore it when I was on my treadmill to see how many calories it would say I burned and it actually said the exact amount as what my treadmill stated.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar that I purchased on Amazon for around $60. I love it! It is very accurate. I got it because I am now doing Insanity and wanted to be able to track my calories burned. It has a chest strap and the one I have you do not have to send it out to get the battery changed. I also wore it when I was on my treadmill to see how many calories it would say I burned and it actually said the exact amount as what my treadmill stated.

You did perfect test.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/773451-is-my-hrm-giving-me-incorrect-calorie-burn