Jealousy

Options
2»

Replies

• fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    They are jealous! Do what makes you happy. People tell me that I look anorexic and ask me if I eat, I dont care because they are haters and unhappy with themselves. Congratulations on your progress and keep at it!! :)

I think you look amazing and I love your user name:smile:
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Women are jealous and competive by nature, it really is the nature of the beast. When women start to look better physicaly and feel better about themselvs other women will look at them more as competion
  • nm8962
    nm8962 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I experienced something similar.I get my hair done every two weeks & was a little perplexed that no one had mentioned my weight loss. (WW leader had asked what type of comments I was getting regarding my weight loss) Well last week, my hair stylist question if I had lost weight. Feeling awesome that finally someone had notice my weight loss, I replied I had lost about 60 pounds. The next question was how much more did i plan on losing & what dress size was I in now.. I shared that I would like to get down to 150 & that some 16 fit & some didn't. My stylist & other patron's then informed me that I didn't need to lose that much & I was fine the size that I am now. ( my weight then was 189 & I'm 5'4). I'm not sure if jealousy is the correct description for my situation, but I was truly baffled that no one commended me on my success or encouraged me to continue. But regardless of their opinions I'm sticking to my goal. And to you I say, "Continue on your journey & I'm wishing you much success!"
  • sheenades0804
    sheenades0804 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Coworkers can be evil and childish!!!! They get jealous because they want what you have but if they want to be skinny they gotta work for it!
  • chels0722
    chels0722 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Use it to fuel your progress! Obviously you are doing something right. Ignore them and do you.
  • sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    hates 'gon hate.

just smile and tell them how great you feel.
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!! I really appreciate everyone's positive comments. I so needed all of that today! You all make me feel so much better about myself! :bigsmile: