Anybody else feel like this

Options

Replies

• castell5
    castell5 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I felt just like that the first time I was able to run the full circuit at our park! And like Rocky, I was alone so there was no-one to high five! So what did I do? What Rocky did! Threw my arms up in the air and hummed the tune to myself!
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Rocky_zpsdc4877c3.gif

When you accepted my FR. :drinker:

Or wait, maybe you sent me one. :huh:
  • onefatwife
    onefatwife Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Not yet, but I want to feel like this. I cannot wait. My children and I walked to the top of clingman's dome in the smoky mountains last summer. I thought I was going to die and was about to give up, but my children keep pushing me on. Literally, people twice my age were passing me up while I stopped to catch my breath. I'm going back this spring to try again. Maybe I will feel like rocky the next time instead if like honey boo boo's mom.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Haha yes.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Rocky_zpsdc4877c3.gif

Yes, when I finished couch to 5k on Monday. Two and a half months to go from being out of breath running 50 yards to catch the school bus, to being able to run a full 5k in under 35 minutes. I was quite proud of myself.
  • Joanne_Moniz
    Joanne_Moniz Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    That's awesome... You are getting your power back!!!!!! If you can do this, you can do anything!!
  • rainghirl
    rainghirl Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Yes, when I ran up hill, cross country across moorland to a local landmark, through the mud and ice and when I got there I was the only one up there and could see over the countryside for miles. It was an amazing feeling.
  • sidewinder76
    Options
    First time I ran 3 miles without stopping I did the same thing! It's a awesome feeling when your hard work pays off.
  • pinkcloudrising
    Options
    I wished.
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Great work people
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    Thanks for the motivational video - loved it. I will think about this during my workout to keep motivated and happy!!!
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Its a great feeling!!
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I AM feeling pretty good right now!
  • eb12112
    Options
    This is an awesome accomplishment!!!!