I need sweets!!!

Options

Replies

• purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    For the 100 cal mug cake, do you use sweetened or unsweetened cocoa? I used unsweetened cocoa and applesauce and it is not good at all. :sad:
  • albatrosssherpa
    albatrosssherpa Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tgdillon
    Options
    SKINNY COW is your friend. :love:

Their ice cream tastes amazing and is super low in calories. Otherwise if you're really low on calories try eating frozen fruits (strawberries and blueberries are my fav)

I love Skinny Cow stuff; the ice cream sandwich is to die for and very filling.
  • pbrazina
    Options
    I have a bag of these mini Twix for just such an occasion. Yes, it is hard to limit myself to 1 or 2, but as stated above, the craving will go away. I seem to find that since I stopped eating most sweets, that these cravings always come after dinner. :(

Honestly, I cheated and had a Snickers bar one day... an entire one to myself. After taking two big bites of it, the sweetness was actually nauseating to me and I tossed the rest.

Keep up the hope!
  • pbrazina
    Options
    just made 100 cal mug cake

1 egg white beaten in mug then
    add
    3 tbsp cocoa powder
    2 tbsp of either puree pumpkin, banana or apple sauce
    1 tsp honey
    1/2 tsp vanilla
    1/8 tsp baking powder
    pinch of salt
    mix well
    microwave for 3- 4 minutes

in between a cake and a pudding texture

This sounds awesome... thanks for the recipe.... As I'm trying to keep track of my fats / carbs / proteins, would you be able to tell me the values for this awesome recipe.
  • sassy3677
    sassy3677 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a sweets person too, so I keep the dole frozen chocolate banana slices for when I have to have something. Also, try checking out EATYOURSELFSKINNY.COM Some her desserts are great on there. My family loved her oreo cheesecake recipe.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I am LOVEING the Larabars. I had a peanut butter chocolate chip just a bit ago and with a good spalsh of water it should tide me over until dinner. Also have tried their lemon bar and cashew chcocolate.

All really good sub for sweets!
  • MsSmitty77
    Options
    I usually grab a square of the dark chocolate with sea salt when I get a craving for something sweet. You can also freeze grapes or put drops of yogurt on a pan and throw it in the freezer. After a while, they are almost like dipping dots!
  • MsipiGRITS
    MsipiGRITS Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Artic Zero Ice Cream is 150 calories for the PINT! Amazing!

Otherwise I buy the Fiber One Brownies. Only 90 calories and helps my craving for sweets.

RE: The ice cream. I don't often eat ice cream, but when I do, I LOVE choc/pb, so you just made my YEAR!!!!!!!! Can't wait to try it!
  • ShaunDen
    ShaunDen Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    SKINNY COW IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!:love:
  • rel12345
    rel12345 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Rodderick89
    Rodderick89 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Cadburys chocolate bar... full sized and only 185 calories! YUM!
  • TeresaMcCullough
    Options
    Fiber one Brownies and bars, most are 90 to 100 cal...also sugar free choc pudding...I also put unsweetened cocoa in my coffee, not all the time..don't use to much, it can be bitter..and there is Sf choc candy out there, but becareful on that two...I try to stay away from sugar, But alittle in the fiber one bars is ok..just don't over do it..Just read the lables...I also walk 30 min a day..no matter what..this will burn Cal also...Good luck, I am down 20lbs in just a little over a month..I think the walking is a BIG plus!!!:smile:
  • bonniefournier7
    Options
    I use Angel food cake with 2 tbsp fat free coolwhip and 1 cup fresh fruit. Works for me And if I need chocolate try skinnycow dreamy clusters....
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Sare Lee makes individual slices of chocolate pound cake that is only 180 calories and so very very good
  • 11sooner
    Options
    Fiber One has a chocolate cereal now. You can have 3/4 of a cup, and with 1/2 cup of milk, it might help the chocolate cravings. I, too, have chocolate frenzy.
  • OneShortBri
    OneShortBri Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i made the 100 cal chocolate mug cake and it was super bitter... maybe because I used unsweetened coco powder??? Any ideas yall?
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Whenever I am craving sweets my favorite go to snack is a sliced apple with peanut butter.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Mashed pumpkin with stevia and cinnamon.

I kid you not - freaking amazing. Also, a whole KG (1000g) is only 260kcal. Ridiculous taste+volume/calorie ratio. Pumpkin is badass.
  • judykat7
    judykat7 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I have to eat something not intentionally good for you. Rice Krispie treats are my friend. Or a big bowl of Cool Whip with fresh berries!