Get out!!!

Options
Get out!! get out get the F___ out!!!! No not a woman, lol...... As of today, I am now officially down 6 belt loops. Started on October the 1st. don't have a clue how much in lbs. do not care. I do not measure anything by a changeable number on a cold peice of steel that lays under my feet. I platued around 5 beltloops and got a lil too comfortable. Lifestyle changes rather than any miracle pill or super diet is a big part of what I attribute it too. And the fact I see so many of you guys doing it and posting your success's..... Saying thank you to all of those who put themselves out here to both educate and inspire others :)

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :drinker:

*gets out*
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Good for you!
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Yay! 6 belt loops is impressive! Congrats!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Woo HOOOOO!!!
  • TAMayorga
    TAMayorga Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    That IS great! I'm still kicking myself that I didn't measure myself at the beginning of this journey, but I now need a belt to hold up pants that used to be tight!
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    That IS great! I'm still kicking myself that I didn't measure myself at the beginning of this journey, but I now need a belt to hold up pants that used to be tight!

I'm still wearing the one I started with. time for a new one but it's kinda cool to lift my shirt look at the belt and go yeahhhh, I remember when.... lol........ Thank You guys.......
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I like your technique.
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • StrawberryThief
    Options
    That's effin brilliant, GO YOU
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    The NSV Warrior!
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • FirstCoastLisa
    Options
    Boohyah! I don't get to use that word very often but love it when I can and this is definitely a Boohyah kinda thing! Congrats!