What exercises do you do with your 30 day shred?

Options
For those of you who do 30DS, what other exercises a day do you do with it?

Replies

• Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    bump
  • KadyLosingIt
    Options
    I do 30 day shred and FitnessBlender videos, they are on youtube and they are great if you are stuck in the house and cant get to a gym!
  • curvycarrie
    curvycarrie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i just started it today, and i found i needed a bit more...so i jumped on the treadmill when i was done.
  • heyjay31
    heyjay31 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I just started today with 30 day shred. I am also lifting kinda heavy(New Rules of Lifting for Women) 3x a week. And have been doing the ellipitical on my off days; this is why I started 30 day shred, I get bored of the elliptical!
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I usually use this in conjunction with running. At the time, I was running 4 days a week (training) and then doing the 30DS in my off days at least 2 times per week for strength training.
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I also do C25K. Tonight I hope to do Week 5 Day 2; I will have two 8 min runs with a 5 min walk between plus warmup and cooldown walks.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the ZUMBA Rush 20 minute DVD first to get a good sweat going, then doing the 30 day shred. I am soooo sore!!! :smile:
  • pamelalk
    pamelalk Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i am trying to walk as well, missed the walk to day though
  • fnixrebrn
    Options
    I'm doing the 30DS 6x a week and also 2-3x a week running, 2x Martial Arts training.

It depends on how I feel, but I make sure to take a rest day. After moving onto level 2, I 'm so tired by the end that I don't want to do anything else.