I need sweets!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• bakerf348
    bakerf348 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sugar free jello can be a real life saver. 10 calories, no carbs, no fat, no cholesterol.

I like to make it with about 1/4 cup less water than it calls for. Then before it sets, I whisk in a complimentary flavor or greek yogurt. It makes it much more filling and you could eat the whole thing and not hurt yourself!
  • pamelalk
    pamelalk Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    is the 100 calorie mug cake actually good, //
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    is the 100 calorie mug cake actually good, //

just made one with mashed banana, sooo good , better than applesauce ..havent tried with pumpkin yet
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    i made the 100 cal chocolate mug cake and it was super bitter... maybe because I used unsweetened coco powder??? Any ideas yall?

add more honey or a little stevia or sugar twin
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate is not only good for you but also low in calories.

My favourite type of choclate at the moment. I am prefering it over sweeter bars :)
  • Mandylynne1979
    Mandylynne1979 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate is good for you and a cheeseburger can be too try using whole grain bread with it just don't use processed cheese!
  • AuntieMC
    AuntieMC Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    70% to 100& dark chocolate with no sugar and no milk is actually good for you -- it has phyto-nutrients that do good things! Mixing it with milk and sugar turns it into something NOT good for you. Look for organic bars, sweetened with agave nectar perhaps. Or melt some and mix almonds into it for choclate covered nuts with no sugar. I also like some of the chocolate products made by Righteously Raw.
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    SKINNY COW is your friend. :love:

Their ice cream tastes amazing and is super low in calories. Otherwise if you're really low on calories try eating frozen fruits (strawberries and blueberries are my fav)
    I bought to many blueberries and strawberries at the store. Are you saying they are good to eat frozen ?

Frozen blueberries are da bomb!!
  • happy_travels
    happy_travels Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Marking spot for mug cake recipe
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    i made the 100 cal chocolate mug cake and it was super bitter... maybe because I used unsweetened coco powder??? Any ideas yall?

THIS!

It was awful. I had to throw it away.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    chocolate chip fiber one bars help me out. they are YUMMY!
  • socomary
    Options
    If I'm craving something that's going to put me "over" for the day, I try to plan the time to take a brisk walk! If you have time for that, it makes the actual fulfillment of the craving so much more guilt-free.
  • LenaNc
    LenaNc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I saw somewhere else on here the 3-2-1 Mug Cake

You take a box of Duncan Hines Angel Food Cake Mix and a box of any other cake mix like Dunca HInes Devil's Food and mix them together in a gallon ziploc bag or any airtight container...

3 TBSP of combined cake mix
    2 TBSP of water
    1 Minute in the microwave

It's chocolatey and cake like, kinda like a sponge.....can be anywhere from 90 to 110 cals depending on the cakemix you use. I put coolwhip on mine... Could probably put some strawberry preserves on it or even choc. chips in it...just add the cals...

tastes really good....my kids even love it....
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Cookiehead brand sprouted grain mini brownies (look in the bakery section of Whole Foods). Very rich, moist and fudgey. Only 53 calories and 8 grams of whole grains per brownie. I work one or two into my meal plans for desserts when I am craving sweets. http://www.cookieheadcookies.com/index.php/whole-grain-cookies/brownies-natural.html