looking for friends who also have lots to lose!

Options
Or anyone! I need to lose at least 90lbs just to be in the high 100's (ouch) and would love friends who share the same goals. I am new here and I know we all could use some more motivation!

Replies

• 3inches
    3inches Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have lots to lose too, but am slowly making my way there. We all need help
  • StalenaW
    Options
    I need to lose at least 75-80pds to get down to a normal healthy weight for my height (I'm 5'9). I could use a friend to help keep me motivated.
  • im looking to lose about 80lbs to be at a healthy weight and to be a lot happier with myself! I struggle a lot but find I try harder when I have people to talk to and also people that I can encourage to so feel free to add me :) x
  • ytb_1998
    Options
    my wife and I are doing this together. I have 120lbs to loose.
  • Lindseo
    Options
    We are friends now, but I just wanted to mention I also have a lot more to lose! I've currently lost 57lbs and my main goal is another 100lbs! Also looking for new, active, friends with common goals!
  • BrittanyNicole0211
    Options
    I have 50 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • kaylahl
    Options
    I've lost 30 lbs, but still have about 20+lbs to lose!! Add me people! :D xo
  • originalkazila
    Options
    I have at least 60 pounds to lose. I'll send you an invite.
  • I
  • brendadale1
    brendadale1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    That would be me!
  • brendadale1
    brendadale1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Or anyone! I need to lose at least 90lbs just to be in the high 100's (ouch) and would love friends who share the same goals. I am new here and I know we all could use some more motivation!
    [/quote

I have 100 lbs to lose. You may add me:)]
  • Jodi827
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Add me!! I want to lose at least 65 pounds -- good luck!
  • aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You can add me. :)
  • debmphillips
    debmphillips Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Same here...my man & I joined last week. I've lost 5 & he's lost 6. So I still need to lose 103 & he about 144. Glad to have new friends along for the journey :)
  • adsaylor
    adsaylor Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • springw1026
    Options
    You can add me!! I have a bit to lose and just am getting serious about it. My first time here to forums...
  • h80bfly
    Options
    I have about 125 to lose. I will also need some help and motivation.
  • LongWayToGO75
    Options
    I have quite a long way to go too! I have around 120/125 pounds to lose. Just finished my 4 day of tracking. So far so good....lol :smile:
  • gaz7114
    gaz7114 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all from South Wales UK

I have loads to lose too. I am doing this with my family but more than welcome to add me if you want.
  • Swany2
    Swany2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can add me...I have 60lbs to lose and have given myself a target of November this year. All support and encouragement is great.