Vita Tops

Options
Two questions, have you tried them and do you like them?

Ok another question, I've heard Meijers has them, but I always get lost in Meijers. Can anyone direct me to where they are, like the cookie aisle or something? I've got a lot of errands to run tonight and any short cuts will be a big help!

Replies

• rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    i like vitatops. they fill my occasional craving for a muffin now and then and they're 100 calories and 4g (i think) of fiber. how can i lose :)
  • gmvanloo
    gmvanloo Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I love them! They only have 2 different kinds at our local store so I actually order them online. I order about 25-30 at a time and you tend to get a bit better of a deal too. And some many varietys.

They are yummy though!
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THEM.. I eat the double chocolate and add peanut butter to it.. Just like a reesee cup..:) I find the at kroger in the "vegatarian: frozen food department.. :) GOOD EATING
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I love the deep chocolate vita tops.....not a fan of the brownies though. They really fill a chocolate craving and are the perfect dessert. I buy mine at Meijer - they're with the Kashi & Amy's frozen meals.
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    they are frozen in the "nutriatian" section. Sometimes this is with the regular frozen foods, sometimes there is a special special section near or around the produce dept.
  • lesserJess
    lesserJess Posts: 9
    Options
    I really like the double chocolate!!!
  • TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love the Vita Tops that I get and actually I think there is an ad for them, here, every now and again. Anyway, I get them from Vitalicious.com and they have so many different flavors. They are actually one of the ways that I am able to curb my chocolate peanut butter cravings. Since I began this journey that has been the worst for me, chocolate peanut butter, but the vitalicious chocolate peanut butter vita tops fix me right up. They also have brownies and some other things, at Vitalicious. I know you were wanting to get them while you are running errands tonight, but those are the only ones that I have tried. I actually get them within two days, every time I order.
  • jenniebelle
    jenniebelle Posts: 12
    Options
    I LOVE them!!! They are coming to Costco soon!!! YAYAYAYAY!!
  • jenniebelle
    jenniebelle Posts: 12
    Options
    :smile:
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    They're next to the frozen breakfast stuff (waffles, canned juice, etc.) in my stores... never tried them though, but maybe I'll have to. :bigsmile:
  • GingerSnark
    GingerSnark Posts: 153
    Options
    I'm the odd one out here, I dislike them. They're dry & don't taste good to me.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    I LOVE them!!! They are coming to Costco soon!!! YAYAYAYAY!!
    :bigsmile:
  • crazyjkgirl
    crazyjkgirl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I really like them. I've had the Deep Chocolate and the Banana Nut ones so far. My only slight complaint is that they are just a little dry.