Color Run!!

Options
2»

Replies

• courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Officially doing the Color Run in Columbus, OH in July!! Who's with me? Has anyone done it before? :)

Wahoooo Cbus, O-H!!! :drinker:

I'm going to make a team for the run in Vegas this spring, first time, super excited!!!!

I-O!!!!! (Couldnt pass it up!!)

And for the people with the color complaints....we all jumped in the hotel pool after....most of it was gone by the end of our swim....we were all hoping for a big colorful swimming pool. We got nothing *sadface*. DEFINITELY wear old shoes (or ones you dont care about getting colored). I wore a black sports bra that didn't have any damage....same with my green shorts. If you can do it with a group I Highly reccommend it.....People who are serious runners and want a serious run should probably look elsewhere...as stated before it's got huge backups at color stations AND it's not timed...but its AWESOME for everyone else...even if you're not a runner....a LOT of people walk it! But yeah....Blondes i think have more trouble getting it out of their hair, but i really had no issue getting it out of anything.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I have a whole group of friends going! Gonna be so fun!
    Seattle, May 2013!!!
  • MarshmallowLegs
    MarshmallowLegs Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me what the registration fee is? I'm planning to go to the Seattle run.
  • taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    So jealous!! I want to run in one someday!
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I might do the Color Run in Orange Co this May. I wanted to do it in San Diego last year, but it didn't happen. Although my friend wants me to do another 5k the same day as the Color Run. So I might do it in Iowa in July. If i'm back home at that time. Was planning vacation there around then.
  • AngelJLV83
    AngelJLV83 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I plan on doing my first color run in chicago in May!! They even had a groupon for it!!
  • Sharkington
    Options
    I have really been wanting to do a color run myself Have fun!
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my first Color Run in KC on June 1. I can't wait!!