Scared to do this...

Options
So I'm not really big on putting pictures up of myself...I guess it's because I have always been embarrassed by the way I look. But my little sister has been on and on at me to do this and that is the only reason I am. For her. Because I love her lol and I want her to stop hounding me.

So here goes,

Starting at 87kgs, I never realised how big I was. I felt unhealthy, and I felt yuck, but I thought it was just me and that is how I was, but it turns out, it is because I was overweight and everybody knew it but me. I ate a heap, drunk a whole heap more and exercised NONE.

I now play indoor soccer 2 nights a week, touch on a Wednesday (over the summer), a walk with my boyfriends sister every Thursday and either a swim or a work out at home in the weekend. To me that is pretty extreme from not working out at all and drinking wine every weekend lol now it's wine ONLY when the occasion calls for it and a healthy diet. Needless to say, I am 100% happier and obviously a whole lot healthier. I am down to 68.5kgs and I feel like a whole new person and I love it.

I admit I still have a bit to lose, but knowing that I have come this far on my own makes me not afraid of where I still have to go.

I haven't put photos on here before and I'm not actually sure how to, so hopefully this works.

Me at 87kg
2s0fnl1.jpg

Me at 68kg
73gc95.jpg

Sorry if the photos didn't work...I tried my hardest...Guess my sister will just have to wait ;)

Replies

• kaybelieve
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic!
  • AliTomy
    AliTomy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Great job!!!
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    yoo look so amazing. great dress, great smile. great job!
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful young woman and you should be very proud of your incredible achievements.
    Well done!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on the loss!

I would say something inappropriate about the sexy soccer legs but I'll behave :-P
  • RobinV_Seattle
    RobinV_Seattle Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • sharonKay65
    sharonKay65 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on your loss.
  • milly1985
    Options
    You look amazing!! Well done you!
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    pretty in the first pic, stunning in the second. why? the big 'i love me and i'm proud of me and i'm happy and healthy grin'.

well done you xx
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    pretty in the first pic, stunning in the second...

Agreed! Awesome progress! :flowerforyou:
  • redbreastedsapsucker
    Options
    I'm glad your sister hounded you to do this because you deserve compliments on your great achievement!! You look awesome...thanks for the inspiration!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Beautiful.. Your sister is right.
    You should be so proud :)
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I'll bet you feel great - well done!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic..well done!!
  • emsicle_o
    emsicle_o Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, well done!
  • slimline1
    slimline1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful, face and figure and I imagine, personality, so it's a hat trick :love:
  • JeanetDK
    Options
    You look gorgeous!
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! good job :)
  • rgagnon1
    rgagnon1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    What a great sis! She isright to encourage you to post. You look fantastic. There are too many posts where family members are not encouraging or sabotage success. It is great to read this!
  • LozPenguin
    LozPenguin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I'm close to your starting weight at the moment; or I was when I started. How long did it take you?
    No wonder your sister is so proud of you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!