flight attendant/ interior designer/ artist/ model/
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    A Toys R Us Kid
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    When I was a legitimate child (and not just a child at heart), I wanted to be a writer. I'm putting myself through nursing school, but I still wouldn't mind being a writer.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid I wanted to become a hairdresser, an actress, a singer, a dancer (really, I just wanted to be a triple threat).

I'm currently a Speech Pathologist.

My ultimate dream is to work as a Speechie and do dialect coaching on film and tv sets.
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    police man
    fire man
    rock star

Please don't go with the first choice, I've seen that career choice turn too many good people into egotistical A-holes that think they are better then everyone else....
  • TheFitFireman
    TheFitFireman Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Actor or professional baseball player.

Not going to give up on acting, plenty of time left in my life to still make that happen.
  • CaddieMay
    CaddieMay Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a Rockette, but my mother told me I wasn't tall enough, so I decided to become a writer, because the best writers had their hearts broken by their overbearing mothers.
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    I want to own 100 lbs of whey protein.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    When i was 7 my dreams were either to become a nun or a veterinarian....Obviously not a nun..I am in the medical field..but the people kind :)
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Seriously, a dinosaur... I was crushed when I realized it wasn't a choice:sad: , the I wanted to be a backpacker (did it, its not a job) an actress (did it, its HARD!) and now I just want to be happy, My daughter wants to be a cat... apples don't fall too far...

EDIT: I forgot.. an astronaut... I was told they had to be under 5'6... and do math..
  • JessikaBlayne
    Options
    Seriously, a dinosaur... I was crushed when I realized it wasn't a choice:sad: , the I wanted to be a backpacker (did it, its not a job) an actress (did it, its HARD!) and now I just want to be happy, My daughter wants to be a cat... apples don't fall too far...

EDIT: I forgot.. an astronaut... I was told they had to be under 5'6... and do math..

to be a dinosaur was one of my dreams. :cry:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I always wanted to work in a funeral home.. which I did before we relocated. I LOVED it and miss it.... so I start mortuary school this August. ::bigsmile:
  • JessikaBlayne
    Options
    I always wanted to work in a funeral home.. which I did before we relocated. I LOVED it and miss it.... so I start mortuary school this August. ::bigsmile:
    ive always wondered what it would be like working in a funeral home
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I want to travel and hang out with my wealthy posse of art students.
    Not really but I wish. I'm thinking of going to medical school. Maybe for emergency pediatric care.
  • lee_ramsell83
    Options
    Astronaut, stuntman, fireman (working on that one!) and a cowboy!!
  • LesCalvert
    LesCalvert Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a DJ and I achieved my goal and now earn a good living from it.
  • traceyjj
    traceyjj Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    When I was a child I wanted to be an architect, but that was in the days that girls didnt do engineering or architecture or anything remotely interesting.

Now I'm an adult, but sometimes I dont feel I have ever grown up LOL
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    socal worker or journalist
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Married...