Missing your workout

Options
2»

Replies

• nikkinz
    nikkinz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I got up at 5am today to workout because I knew I would be to busy tonight . It haunts me if I miss a work out.
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I didn't feel well last night and decided to take a rest day. Now, all I can think about is getting to the gym tonight.
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Well, I am 150 kms away from the nearest gym/ so I do 3- 20 minute walks a day. which I never did for a few years. As I live in northern Saskatchewan, I usually getting several days a week of 20-mins-1 hr of snow shovelling. I can really see the difference in how I look and feel. the walks are making such a difference. some days I really have to bundle up with an additional 12 lbs of outer wear, as it gets pretty cold and windy up here in the winter. I live right beside the lake and the winds off of it can be really cold. I also have just got a bowflew tread climber, but haven't really gotten in to that. but now that I have worked up to some good walking, my legs don't get so tired, so I think that the climber is something that I need to start using fairly soon. Of course the husband bought that for me as he thought it was such a great machine.
    I do find I am now addicted to those 3 daily walks and just need to get them in.
  • bacamacho
    bacamacho Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    If I miss a scheduled training session, I'm bummed till I make it up. I do fully enjoy my rest days though. They're part of my training.
  • Dfracassa
    Dfracassa Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it sucks. I'm supposed to go to my parents' on Sunday to do another wedding dress fitting, and I'm all upset, thinking, "Well, when the hell am I supposed to work out that day?"